Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arrow makes me yearn for DEATH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arrow makes me yearn for DEATH
    Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 7:29pm
uhh that was as bad as watching this show!!
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 6:54am
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

sort of..i think u are right..i think she has the hots for Arrow/aka Oliver QUEEN...

Quote Beavis:  heh-heh-heh, You said "queen", "queeeen!"  hehheh-hehheh
Butthead:  Maybe she likes his... shaft.  huh-uhhuh-huh
Beavis:  I hear it's stiff and narrow.  And has a pointy tip.  hehheh-heh-heh
Butthead:  He must be a straight shooter.  huhhuhhuh-huh-huhhuh
Beavis:  He sounds like a very penetrating person.  heh-hehheh-heheh
Butthead:  No wonder he makes her quiver.  huhhuh-huh-huhhuhhuh

LOL

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 2:49pm
sort of..i think u are right..i think she has the hots for Arrow/aka Oliver QUEEN...this has happened before with Supernatural ( a show that also has bad acting i despised for a long term until i realized the actors are in on the joke)and Psyche (an actual GOOD show!)..this despite it literally repeats itself EVERY SINGLE SHOW
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2018 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

My wife is currently binge watching this god awful CW soap mascarading as a 'DC superhero' show--this has got to be one of the WORST acted shows ever--i guess its easy to show rage or cry tears of sad, because literally EVERY OTHER emotion is portrayed in BLANK LOOKS. Thankfully only 2 out of SIX seasons left..pray for me.
There's only one logical reason for this:  Mrs. Tiki (or is that Mrs. Bagger?) has a secret crush on one of the characters.  She may not even realize it herself; that's how insidious these things can be.  LOL  Wink  I've never seen this show Arrow, so I have no further insightful information to give you.  Do you have a Tiki Man Cave?  Ermm
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2018 at 11:58am
does he? the recurring THEME of this show-to me at least-is that main characters can die grisly deaths--and then within 4 torturous sobby cry-baby mourning episodes COME BACK TO LIFE..hence giving these really BAD actors more screen time.
..and yet more aspersions, Pa? its cuz she actually seems to CARE about tv..as opposed to hit & run viewing that is often offset by intense ad HATE and meh programs with crummy, 'pretty ' performers and formula plots like this STEAMER that she weirdly gravitates to
..the ultimate WORST? Drop Dead DIVA--that was an instant ABOUT FACE for me every minute--that show was PLUTONIUM to me--i have PTSD from its mincing super gay performers and premise
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 5:31am
I've only seen an episode or two (crossovers with other shows.)  He's a bleh character.   Hey, spoil it for your wife by telling her that the GA goes transgender in season six...  Wink
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 5:38pm
The better half doesn't really care what's on the TV here. I see who's in charge at the Tiki household! Tongue
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 4:52pm
Do you have neighbors? Maybe you can toss a brick through your window and into the idiot box, run back in the house and blame the brats next door. Don't forget to remind her about the budget and that it night be about XMAS before another TV can show up.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 1:28pm
My wife is currently binge watching this god awful CW soap mascarading as a 'DC superhero' show--this has got to be one of the WORST acted shows ever--i guess its easy to show rage or cry tears of sad, because literally EVERY OTHER emotion is portrayed in BLANK LOOKS. Thankfully only 2 out of SIX seasons left..pray for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic