Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Preventeza By Vagisil- No Shame No Panic (vid)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Preventeza By Vagisil- No Shame No Panic (vid)
    Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 5:14pm
If it seems like I'm extra enthusiastic about these feminine products...Yes, yes I am!  Maybe because it's summertime and all of these sweet crotches are hot-and-stinky.

Wow, just wow! Vagisil's answer to the morning after pill?

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 5:22pm
I stand up for moist vaginas!  Tongue

Virginia Dare II View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 6:04pm
So very sick of all the Cooter Commericials out there.   One I HATE is the Monistat Cure one.  The woman has to say "cure" like "Kyerrrrrrrrrrrr".    "Get KYERRRED!"   Get F*cked !   I want to smack her silly !!  

" Pickle YOU...Kumquat !!"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 7:13pm
I long for the good old days when commercials had those good old fashioned spokespeople....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 12:57am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

If it seems like I'm extra enthusiastic about these feminine products...Yes, yes I am!  Maybe because it's summertime and all of these sweet crotches are hot-and-stinky.

This ad is misleading.  The morning after pill is Plan B.  Are they trying to say to use this product instead of planned birth control?

I don't know where they get one out of two women need "emergency contraception."  I don't believe that is a fact.

Check out the name of the CEO.  Play the video and stop where she says her name and read it on the screen.  What a name.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I long for the good old days when commercials had those good old fashioned spokespeople....

LOLLOLLOL
I'll never get tired of that picture!

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 12:32pm
I didn't know what she says in the beginning, I just realized it's her name. "I'm Keech Combe Shetty." Sounds like some crappy hip-hop artist.

This pile of sh*t came on last night, the bass is so damn deep in this ad it rattles my TV speakers. F- off!! Angry

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 4:24pm
ConfusedIs it me or are feminine products getting a lot more visibility and advertising, these days?
Usually we see this sort of occurrence when there is a wide-spread problem in the region where the commercials air. Regions where 'Education is an Option' and you do not let your children date locals because you can't be positive they aren't relatives. Places that, oh...wherever you go, the air has an odor of an old tuna boat. Like here in the swamp (gawd, I hate this area!).
There were four (4) women and three (3) men in our household and very few commercials about 'feminine products'. WE DIDN'T NEED THEM. The first signs 'touchy time' were on their way were the attitudes...never a sight or a smell but one knew what to do to avoid 'Hell' - to survive...and the women always took care of themselves privately. They got whatever products they desired to take care of their needs - never did they need to resort to an old gym sock or borrow their brothers' deodorant. Heck, I don't recall what they used - don't know if I ever paid attention to it. That was THEIRS and they considered it a bit 'private' and we respected that and never took a shower with any of their cleaning products. And anyway, if you can tell you've accidentally 'Turned right into Downtown Tunaville', might you also think someone in the crowd should be heading over to the medical clinic?

Yea, the only realistic femmercial ever made.
The spokeswoman is beautiful - would be easy to be around...but there is a problem:
The cat.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

This ad is misleading.  The morning after pill is Plan B.  Are they trying to say to use this product instead of planned birth control?

I don't know where they get one out of two women need "emergency contraception."  I don't believe that is a fact.

Check out the name of the CEO.  Play the video and stop where she says her name and read it on the screen.  What a name.
"I'm Keech Combe Shetty Cooch Smells Sh*tty and I promote unprotected sex!!"  Open arms and open legs, ladies!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 6:07pm
From the "Our Story" section of the Vagisil webpage:

Quote Vagisil® is shameless about vaginal health™. It’s our mission to create a more open platform to talk about the vaginal health topics that many women say they are uncomfortable discussing. To help inform, educate, and reduce the shame that still exists around vaginal health issues.

What bullsh*t.

The only mission they are shamelessly embarked upon, is the mission to increase the profits and sales of their products by whichever means necessary, including the production of stupid, embarrassing and annoying commercials in which dainty, waifish little fashion models do silly sh*t like don boxing gloves and make punching motions at a camera to promote some false, bullsh*t narrative that they are this fictional "tough but femminine" modern girl or some such similar feminist, PC nonsense.

Just more of the same old manipulative Madison Avenue garage.

F*ck them right next to where their product goes.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 6:35pm
^^^That's it and I bet those execs are empowered women who just want to separate the men from their money and think we're easy to fleece. I'm just not so sure about that...
 Heck, back when the 'toxic shock' crisis hit, the women talked about it amongst themselves, but the men? We were allowed to know if family was at risk.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 5:44am
Quote Check out the name of the CEO.  Play the video and stop where she says her name and read it on the screen.  What a name.

Can probably blame that on stoned hippie parents.  Bet she got called "Screech Comb" by the mean kids in school... 
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare II Virginia Dare II wrote:

So very sick of all the Cooter Commericials out there.   One I HATE is the Monistat Cure one.  The woman has to say "cure" like "Kyerrrrrrrrrrrr".    "Get KYERRRED!"   Get F*cked !   I want to smack her silly !!  

My excellent Doctor 30 years ago suggested Monistat 7 for foot fungus! I was embarrassed purchasing itEmbarrassed but the results were amazing! I have not needed it for at least 25 years!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Lowellchris View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lowellchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 5:48am
I'm in the Chicago south area and I've never seen this ad .
So ? The woman pretty much said if you're slutty , might have gotten knocked up ? Now there is an inter vagoinage vagisil pill to kill the parasite of your one night stand ?? So stupid .
It grinds my gears
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 7:59am
The morning after pill aka Plan B (not this OTC brand) is offered to rape victims in emergency rooms.  Relying on this OTC as a cure for your one-night stand or things got out of control with the bf sexy times is not really a great idea, what with side effects, and the cost (approx. $50 a pill).

That CEO says with this as your Plan A you don't need a Plan B.  That is erroneous and misleading.  I don't like this.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Originally posted by Virginia Dare II Virginia Dare II wrote:

My excellent Doctor 30 years ago suggested Monistat 7 for foot fungus! I was embarrassed purchasing itEmbarrassed but the results were amazing! I have not needed it for at least 25 years!

LOLWinkYea, but how many people saw you buy it and how many dates did you go on *after* word got out that "...Sarge was in the PX, buying 'Monistat 7'! Do *YOU* think...? ".

Seriously, I'm not surprised. Every day they are finding amazing new applications for old drugs ( //www.redo-project.org is a site that may be of interest to many). On the humorous-side, never forget that the CANADIAN-version of 'Preparation H' (same name, same packaging, different chemical compounds) is sought by many who wish for facial wrinkle removal, especially around the eyes. It really works (why would it NOT?) from what I have seen on Youtube.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Lowellchris Lowellchris wrote:

I'm in the Chicago south area and I've never seen this ad .
So ? The woman pretty much said if you're slutty , might have gotten knocked up ? Now there is an inter vagoinage vagisil pill to kill the parasite of your one night stand ?? So stupid .
I didn't see the ad on TV either.  When you search and post videos, sometimes you find other videos worth posting.  If it has to do with a vagina?  I'm all in!
MEllis72 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEllis72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 12:50am
Thats right, cuz when a girls' just pulled an allnighter getting trained by the frat boys, they outta have something just in case.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 1:06am
Preventeza By Vagisil- No Shame No Panic
However, if one was raped, then maybe 'Preventeza' is not for you, but rather, 'Provenza' would be more in line...such as the likes of 'Lieutenant Louis Provenza' from 'The Closer'/'Major Crimes' (except, make it a REAL officer - not an actor and remember, the 'tag line' is the same - 'No Shame No Panic' (for the victim)).
As always, choose the correct 'medicine' for the given situation.

G.W. Bailey as Lt. Provenza in Major Crimes
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 2:14am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Seriously, I'm not surprised. Every day they are finding amazing new applications for old drugs ( //www.redo-project.org is a site that may be of interest to many). On the humorous-side, never forget that the CANADIAN-version of 'Preparation H' (same name, same packaging, different chemical compounds) is sought by many who wish for facial wrinkle removal, especially around the eyes. It really works (why would it NOT?) from what I have seen on Youtube.

That's nothing new, Pa.

People (mostly women) have been using Preparation H as a wrinkle cream for several decades. Probably since the 60's or 70's. I never heard about it having to be Canadian, though. AFAIK, it all shrinks and tightens skin the same way.

I heard some lady I worked with talking about it back in the 80's.

I also heard that it's not good for your skin if you use it for that purpose a lot over a long period of time. Wears out the elasticity or something.

C'mon, man!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 3:18am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

The morning after pill aka Plan B (not this OTC brand) is offered to rape victims in emergency rooms.  Relying on this OTC as a cure for your one-night stand or things got out of control with the bf sexy times is not really a great idea, what with side effects, and the cost (approx. $50 a pill).

That CEO says with this as your Plan A you don't need a Plan B.  That is erroneous and misleading.  I don't like this.
A commercial that is "erroneous and misleading"? I am totally shocked!Shocked
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 6:02am
Quote On the humorous-side, never forget that the CANADIAN-version of 'Preparation H' (same name, same packaging, different chemical compounds) is sought by many who wish for facial wrinkle removal, especially around the eyes.

Or, as the Canadians pronounce it, "Preparation EH?"... 
LOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic