Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mitsubishi - "Some white guy rapping"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mitsubishi - "Some white guy rapping"
    Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 12:05am
Oh shut the f--- up!!
What a total d-bag. Who in the hell is Harry Mack?
  Angry

Sponsored Links

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 12:17am
Well, at least it isn't vocal fry!  Big smile
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 12:52am
Oh geez.

I hope and pray to the powers that be, that they don't start running that POS around here.

I can barely stand the Norwegian Cruise line commercials with that douchebag Pit Bull yammering his white boy rap crap like an idiot.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 12:41am
In my neighborhood we call em "WIGGERS"  Wanna-be MO FO's.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 12:57am
Wigger-please!Thumbs Down
One man gathers what another man spills
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 12:54am
I want to go for a Mitsubishi test drive just to have this happen to me.
I'll let him get started before I stop, turn off the car, and get out in the middle of traffic, before cranking up my 'UBER RAP'...or maybe I should give him a good talking-to about trying to be what he isn't and, well - he's too damned young to have a beard. Why can't he just grow up to be a nice young man who can readily fit into his proper cultural corner and avoid the dregs (dreads?) of society?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 8:19am
This hasn't hit Urban Dictionary yet, but I think they should call white rappers wrappers.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 2:08pm
Or use a "C" for Caucasian. Which would of course make them "Crappers".

But seriously, somebody needs to kick that guy's ass until he realizes what a douchebag he is.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 2:39pm
There's a longer version of this turd where the guy brags about his "freestyle" in one of his lyrics.

I don't know much at all about rap, but I was under the impression that freestyle was spontaneous.. but the commercial cuts from driver to driver in the middle of lines, (keeps showing different drivers listening to the same rhymes) making it pretty obvious that all his rap was pre-written.

I don't know why it bothers me as much as it does, but for some reason it just irks the hell out of me.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

I don't know why it bothers me as much as it does, but for some reason it just irks the hell out of me.

Well obviously, when it comes to this particular genre of "musical artistry", you are a purist who insists on staying true to the... aw, to hell with it.

I'm all outta bullsh*t on this one.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 4:12pm
^^^What, ol'Mule? What were you going to say? Kind of 'Charley Pride-Like'?ConfusedWink
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Well obviously, when it comes to this particular genre of "musical artistry", you are a purist who insists on staying true to the... aw, to hell with it.

I'm all outta bullsh*t on this one.

True, us hillbillies do take our rap music pretty seriously. LOL
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 5:28am
Quote Oh shut the f--- up!!
What a total d-bag. Who in the hell is Harry Mack?

(really lame comment deleted)
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 3:25pm
Even the black dude is pissed!

And here's the long version...if you can handle it.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 4:31pm
While anything that features rap music is nauseating, particularly if it's a white guy doing the rapping, this Mitsubishi ad is mild in comparison to a Norwegian Cruise Line ad featuring the bald headed wigger who calls himself Pit Bull...

Starts out not to bad, but quickly devolves into ghetto garbage.

I can't help but wonder, how many rap music fans go on Caribbean cruises? Why use rap music to connect with a potential customer base that, for the most part, think rap music sucks?

A real head scratcher indeed.

Maybe they figured that because Pit Bull is white, their target demographic would find it OK.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 5:04pm
I hate that Pit Bull!

Mama had never flown in an airplane before I met her, we flew from Chicago to Dayton to see my brother.

Our first cruise, her second flight was to Miami and a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas.
A birthday cruise, January 13, 14, 15 of 2001.  Her birthday is the day after mine, we were some ornery Capricorns back then.

Majesty of the Seas

Guess what bullsh*t song was blasting as we departed at dusk? Dead

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I hate that Pit Bull!

Mama had never flown in an airplane before I met her, we flew from Chicago to Dayton to see my brother.

Our first cruise, her second flight was to Miami and a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas.

A birthday cruise, January 13, 14, 15 of 2001.  Her birthday is the day after mine, we were some ornery Capricorns back then.

Majesty of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas is now based out of Port Canaveral, about an hour from here.

The cruise ship business has really taken off there over the past several years.

C'mon, man!
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 4:03pm
If I'm out test driving and the dealership guy starts freestyling, I'm gonna be like "stop the f**king car, I'll call an Uber and ride with them back to the dealership, and I sure as hell won't be buying anything".
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
insertclevernamehere View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insertclevernamehere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 5:55pm
I seriously had to login here again just to post about this one.

What annoys me the most is the fake accent. Every suburban ass white boy rapper has that fake accent, and it's basically a copy of a genuine ghetto white guy accent from certain parts of Philly/NY, which makes every actual ghetto white dude seem like a wannabe to people who don't know better. This dude is a caricature and has no clue. These morons all need to just go away already. Stick to being white bread.

As annoying as Pitbull might be though, he isn't white. He's Puerto Rican, and he's from the hood.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 2:26am
Originally posted by insertclevernamehere insertclevernamehere wrote:

I seriously had to login here again just to post about this one.

What annoys me the most is the fake accent. Every suburban ass white boy rapper has that fake accent, and it's basically a copy of a genuine ghetto white guy accent from certain parts of Philly/NY, which makes every actual ghetto white dude seem like a wannabe to people who don't know better. This dude is a caricature and has no clue. These morons all need to just go away already. Stick to being white bread.

As annoying as Pitbull might be though, he isn't white. He's Puerto Rican, and he's from the hood.
Puerto Ricans like other U.S. citizens can be Black, White, Asian or a mixture of these actual races.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Guess what bullsh*t song was blasting as we departed at dusk? Dead

Guilty pleasure song for me. Also like Getting Hotter.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 2:45am
Harry Mack? Thumbs Down Good God, what a sh1tlord this guy is. Angry I'd like to see him in a test drive with Toonces the cat.

YES... DIE, DIE, DIE! Evil Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic