Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Too many ads for Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Too many ads for Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Too many ads for Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom!
    Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 9:04pm
I think so! So far I've seen Jeep, M&Ms, Dairy Queen, the promos for the movie itself, America Ninja Warrior doing a special for it! They even have animated dinosaurs on the bottom of the screen during the show! @#$& they even have the products in the stores too! I admit I like collecting the diecast cars but that's it! I swear it's everywhere! Carpet bombing of Jurrassic World this and Jurrassic World that. God, Hollywood give it a rest already!

I think the the same thing happened when Jurassic World premiered in 2015!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 10:37pm
It happens every time there's a big, "blockbuster" movie.  Remember all of the Avengers themed ads when Avengers Infinity War came out?  The adholes are going to try and suck every penny out of us and the Marvel is doing the same.  It's a win/win (for them, not us).
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 5:23am
Hey, if it's any consolation, the Han Soylo movie has cratered and should be direct-to-video any day now, might even be a trend.  Wink  I think people are getting movie fatigued, and it's starting to show at the box office...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 8:58am
I see all the DVDs coming into Walmart.  I haven't heard of 95% of them, nor the actors in them.  I'd love to know how many movies get churned out nowadays, as compared to 20, 30, 50 years ago.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 10:59am

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 4:02am
I can't stand Chris Pratt, and I'm sick of seeing trailers for this P.O.S. at every damn movie I've been to for the past year or so, and it STILL hasn't even been released in theaters! Angry 
Every time I see the raptor or whatever the frack it is stand off with Pratt I'm like "Kill him! KILL HIM!" LOL
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 5:29am
I have never seen any of the previous Jurassic movies, so I won't watch this one as well!

One man gathers what another man spills
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 1:13am
At the 14 seconds mark... look at this jerk, running around like an idiot. This better not be the next Indiana Jones. Die, Pratt, die. Thumbs Down

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 5:32pm

Today's rule number one? DON'T POUND ON THE TABLE!!

Rule number two...DON'T FREAKING YELL AT ME!!! 

The stupid bitch at 25 seconds! AngryAngryAngry

sharonite View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 12:21am
I prefer kingdoms that didn’t fall, okay?,
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 5:35am
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

I have never seen any of the previous Jurassic movies, so I won't watch this one as well!

Then you missed the one where a t-rex ate Jeff Goldblum and crapped him out!  LOL Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic