Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Camp Summer Muzik 2018 (videoS)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Camp Summer Muzik 2018 (videoS)
    Posted: 31 May 2018 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Wink^^^ConfusedNow, NR ol'pal,ol'buddy, ol'chum...I just CAN'T dance to that cut, but the name of the group is pretty darned catchy! 'Ghost bc'? *I* like it! 'Ghost' was my 'hood name' and 'bc' are just the two most special letters in the alphabet.

I was wondering why the name sounded so familiar.... Wink

Now, here's something appropriate....

I have 168 characters remaining.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 7:57pm
Some soul singer named General Johnson (Chairmen of the Board) did a duet of Rockaway Beach---a soul version---with Joey Ramone.  He's dead, too.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 6:32pm
I don't even like any new songs.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 6:16pm
I don't know of any new summer songs!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 4:47am
Wink^^^ConfusedNow, NR ol'pal,ol'buddy, ol'chum...I just CAN'T dance to that cut, but the name of the group is pretty darned catchy! 'Ghost bc'? *I* like it! 'Ghost' was my 'hood name' and 'bc' are just the two most special letters in the alphabet.
~~~
Kids - let's get back on track! SUMMER MUZIK! Swimming pools, T&A, on and on...
Here's a little summer song that isn't new, but I get such a sunny & warm feeling every time I hear it...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 1:32am

This album comes out on Friday, so it's close enough to counting, right?
I have 168 characters remaining.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 6:04pm
Thor's current hometown!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Summertime is for summer theater and potato salad!!!

aka ron, PaWolf and Thor will surely enjoy imagining what other "physical activity" these three nimble young lasses would have excelled at...

I'll take a heaping helping of that tater salad, ladies!!!

For some reason, I'm getting flashbacks to the Girls on Trampolines segment of The Men's Show.  LOL

LOL
Ahem...It was called 'The Man Show', man!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

aka ron, PaWolf and Thor will surely enjoy imagining what other "physical activity" these three nimble young lasses would have excelled at...

For some reason, I'm getting flashbacks to the Girls on Trampolines segment of The Men's Show.  LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 5:56pm
No oldy, moldy summer songs!!! Baaaaaad creeper peeps! This is a NEW summer! NEW songs! NEW virgins to sacrifice!
Here's one o'those (<eek!>)"It could be summer in MoLand and the biatches are heading to the beaches in a minute, bitch!..." uhhh, dance songs?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 5:01pm
The youngest one, named Dixie, committed suicide in 1963 at the age of 33 on her fifteenth wedding anniversary to a British comedian.

The next older or "middle" sister died in 2002 in a town about 10 miles north of where I live.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 4:30pm
LOL

A position smorgasbord! Too bad they were born in the late 20s. RIP

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 2:51pm

The fun starts at 2:25.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 12:13am
If I included videos of all the summer-themed songs (or songs with a summer feel) I've put into mixes, this'd turn into one of Angry McP's music threads.  Summer has always been my fave reason to make a tape/burn a CD/create a mix.

Here's one:

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2018 at 5:59pm
So, old summer songs are OK?

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 7:33pm
WinkHere we are on the cusp of summer, 2018.
Yes, summer! The days we put on on our shorts without shirts while on the beach getting tanned, we gents and some of those 'goyos'[ flex our pecs with every intention of luring that fresh-out-of-the-box' cutie into a cool, dark corner while playing 'cherry pickers' with your drugged-out rebellious daughters. 
With that pleasant picture in mind, let's take A LISTEN to all of our favorite, or new, SummerMuzlk for 2018... 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic