Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

888-Spa-Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 888-Spa-Sale
    Posted: 20 May 2018 at 2:07am
I don't have a video, sorry. But for god's sake, these scammers air their ads every weekend that they come to Pasco and browbeat us - on every local AND cable channel! Even though the Pasco location is over 75 miles away. BTW, they start up on the Sunday night BEFORE the sale, all through the week, and all the way through Sunday - many, many times a day. I've even seen these ads twice in a 30-minute newscast. AngryAngryAngryAngry
BTW the radio ads are even worse! They mention the location in Pasco at least 5 or 6 times...over and over. Talk about torture.
Look at their reviews for the hot tub sales...awful. https://www.yelp.com/biz/master-pool-and-spa-minneapolis
And this is their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/888spasale/
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

I don't have a video, sorry. But for god's sake, these scammers air their ads every weekend that they come to Pasco and browbeat us - on every local AND cable channel! Even though the Pasco location is over 75 miles away. BTW, they start up on the Sunday night BEFORE the sale, all through the week, and all the way through Sunday - many, many times a day. I've even seen these ads twice in a 30-minute newscast. AngryAngryAngryAngry
BTW the radio ads are even worse! They mention the location in Pasco at least 5 or 6 times...over and over. Talk about torture.
Look at their reviews for the hot tub sales...awful. https://www.yelp.com/biz/master-pool-and-spa-minneapolis
And this is their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/888spasale/
Different vendor/manufacturer driving me insane in Oregon. If I had any interest in the product the ear splitting commercials would cure me of that stupid idea after the first one.Angry
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:33pm
These scammers are coming back to Pasco WA 10/19-21, and their ads are going to run 20-30 times a day until the final day! Trying to get your money for a stupid hot tub, and I doubt many people will show up even with the constant advertising. AngryDead
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 7:44pm
Three times so far this morning. Fking scammers!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 1:45am
Two times in a 30-minute newscast. If not for the political bashing ads, I'd see it 3, maybe even 4 times in a 30-minute newscast. Scammers trying to get your money for awful spas that break down quickly. It's irritating that the TRAC Center lets these a$$holes into their building.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 5:51pm
And they have RETURNED with a vengeance. Obviously same venue, 1.5 hours away from Yakima. Expect to see this about 73 times before the end of the weekend.
They are so cheap they can't even afford an HD commercial. Stretch-o-vision SD in 2019. You know it's a scam when that happens. Same bombastic announcer and everything.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:17am
You STUPID STUPID idiots, coming back to Pasco for a Memorial Day scamming hot tub expo. Fkers already have ran a few times tonight. Their reviews are awful and the only thing they are useful for is pouring out advertising dollars for the radio and television. 

Will the Trac ever learn? AngryAngryAngry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 11:58pm
"Be advised. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to save 75% on a revolutionary hot tub or swim spa..."

And every lie detector in the Tri-Cities region blew up at once. This is the 3rd time they have come to Tri-Cities this year. Fkn Trac Center and the way they keep bringing these scammers back over and over again. Are they that desperate for money? How much do they get back from the no-name spa company in stipend?
So far with their THIRD sale this year coming up this weekend, I've seen their commercials no less than 10 times in a day and a half.

And on the radio it's the same thing, except this time they add ALARM sound effects every 5-10 seconds...f**k off. Just f**k off. AngryAngryAngryAngry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 6:00pm
And again. AngryAngryAngry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 1:16am
TWO TIMES IN A ROW IN THE SAME BREAK DURING LOCAL NEWS WTF?!! I swear to god these scammers need to go away... AngryAngryAngry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 1:10am
It took me like a year to find this...but here's the extremely annoying, scamming, NON-HD commercial for this scamming 'no-name' spa and pool sale. Today I've seen their commercials at least 10 times. Can you add another 10 to that before prime time? I'd love to see these fkers go out of BUSINESS. And I'm ashamed that the Pasco WA venue keeps inviting them back multiple times a year.
Replace the Monroeville PA Convention Center with TRAC Center Pasco and that's the commercial! I'm sorry for the bad quality but this is all I could find. Perhaps I can try and capture our ad myself and post it. AngryAngryAngryAngry

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 2:08am
I'd be happy if we brought back Roman Bath Houses.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 10:49pm
Wow, the definition of lifetime sure has changed. I count 7 1/2 weeks since the last spa sale and what do you know...they return again with a vengeance to the Pasco venue. ONCE IN A LIFETIME MY A$$. Already have seen multiple commercials.

What's laughable is the fact that they now call it 'Trac Center, proudly renamed the Hapo Center' in the TV ads. When the TRAC changed to the Hapo Center they were still using the old name and screwing over the venue.

And that's not all. Now that I've moved to Ellensburg I get two Seattle TV stations on cable (albeit a lot of programming is blacked out due to SyndEx and network duplication). They were running 888-SPA-SALE ads to death last week during local news, when they were at the Tacoma Convention Center. Not just Pasco these scammers and lowlifes go to.
Ugh!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 3:16am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Wow, the definition of lifetime sure has changed. I count 7 1/2 weeks since the last spa sale and what do you know...they return again with a vengeance to the Pasco venue. ONCE IN A LIFETIME MY A$$. Already have seen multiple commercials.

What's laughable is the fact that they now call it 'Trac Center, proudly renamed the Hapo Center' in the TV ads. When the TRAC changed to the Hapo Center they were still using the old name and screwing over the venue.

And that's not all. Now that I've moved to Ellensburg I get two Seattle TV stations on cable (albeit a lot of programming is blacked out due to SyndEx and network duplication). They were running 888-SPA-SALE ads to death last week during local news, when they were at the Tacoma Convention Center. Not just Pasco these scammers and lowlifes go to.
Ugh!
They are back with a vengeance! Same screaming ads. I have a Marquis Spas factory across the road from me. If for some strange reason I desired a hot tub or swim spa I would not have to pay shipping. They could forklift it to me. I have visited the Yakima Valley many times. Probably 4 decades since visiting Ellensburg but I remember it as nice. My Uncle, Aunt, and 3 Cousins lived in Grandview. We visited them every other year since I was a baby. I'm a 1952 model. In 1962 my older cousin Bill had a Bell 47 (MASH) helicopter which he used for crop spraying. He gave my parents and I rides. It was my first of very many flights. During my 30 years of Army Aviation I visited Yakima Firing Center more than enough times.  
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 8:09am
I've been through Grandview a couple of times. Had a traditional-type breakfast several months ago at the 10-4 Cafe on my way to Tri-Cities for an errand. Not much to look at in town, although there are some wineries and Mexican restaurants.
Ellensburg has grown in the past 40 years big time. Neighborhoods and apartments popping up all over the place. CWU has nearly 13K students now.

They were on both Wheel and Jeopardy tonight at least 3-4 times...BE ADVISED! It's a once in a less-than-two-month opportunity to save on a hot tub! I guess our attention spans have gotten so tiny nowadays, it can be considered a lifetime Angry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 7:08pm
Be advised! A once-in-just-over-9-weeks opportunity to buy an overpriced hot tub and/or spa, and we'll scam you from the time you walk through those doors of the Hapo Center. Back with a vengeance all over central Washington TV and radio.
Aargh!! AngryAngry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 7:35am
No way! Guess what I heard this afternoon?

Be advised. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to save 40-80% on a hot tub or swim spa...HAPO CENTER PASCO!

I guess life will return to a sense of normalcy after all. The spa folks finally shut up after the pandemic began but maybe they realized that if they did not resume their scam of a hot tub sale they would actually go out of business. Oohhhhhh!!
So here they are again, only that masks are required. Same scam and all. Angry
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 4:48pm
I see similar ads in Toledo on occasion. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic