Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chevy - "New Couples"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chevy - "New Couples"
    Posted: 08 May 2018 at 2:06am
I simply can't figure out how Chevy continues to find idiots to participate in these!
Potsch...just f--k off already!Angry

And the d-bag with the "man-bun"
....seriously, he looks like a smacked a$$! - as my dad used to say.

__

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 3:46am
Saw it today and immediately thought Chevy just found a way to separate people...
"How long have you been dating?"
"Less than a month..."
"We've got the perfect car for when you have that first kid!"
Really? Is that what you want to say to a new couple just feeling each other out?
I know what *I* would have responded...
"...well, our mother and father both told us if we were going to date, we shouldn't have kids since we are brother and sister...so we won't be needing the model for those and their first kid..."
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 6:29pm
Leave it to that perv. Potsch to have them making love in the back seat because they can't afford an apartment together.  "Free Scotchgard and DNA tasting!" Tongue

And to be honest, something Chevy can never do.  Those are NOT SUVs...They are crossovers.

Something between a mini-van and a small SUV.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 6:38pm
If this Chevy's a-rockin', don't bother knockin'.

Wanna know what we're doin'? I'll tell ya... we're screwin'!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 7:00pm
LOLLOL

My truck has been talking to me. On the dash display, my WSW fluid is low. And, this one surprised me.
I knew I was low on fuel, I added a gallon from one of my gas cans and forgot to put the gas cap back on.

The computer said I should check my gas cap,  go figure!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Leave it to that perv. Potsch to have them making love in the back seat because they can't afford an apartment together.  "Free Scotchgard and DNA tasting!" Tongue...

<ShockedDanger, Will Robinson! DANGER!>
Confused'Dutch Treat'? They each pitched in for the cheap, self-serve soft-serve super supper? Or, did you really mean 'DNA TESTING', from '23 & Me',  to make sure the loving couple isn't already related?

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 4:21am
Why is Potschbag even trying to sell cars to "new couples"?  Does he really think he's going to make a sale to one of them who are already squeamish about his inappropriate questions?  I think P-bag has taken his D-baggery act to the extreme, but wait...

I'm sure the next ad he's in will be even worse.  Unhappy
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 5:05am
That potch-poof certainly likes to over-pronounce his SSSSSSSS. He's another hipster with a beard who needs a serious nut punch or head butt.
The hipster twat with the bun in his hair is covering the fact that he's still in the closet.....probably walks about with his "man-bag" in tow......bloody poof!
One man gathers what another man spills
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Why is Potschbag even trying to sell cars to "new couples"?  Does he really think he's going to make a sale to one of them who are already squeamish about his inappropriate questions?  I think P-bag has taken his D-baggery act to the extreme, but wait...

The theme of this commercial is extremely rude. Chevy has reached the lowest level of respecting peoples privacy but I'm sure they will keep digging!Angry
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 4:48pm
I won't even rent a Chevy these days.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 5:10pm
I bought my old 'Chevy' in September of 2006, she's still running pretty well. Knock on wood.

If I was going to invite an old 'Chevy' to a party...

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

This abomination played for the hundredth time about 5 minutes ago. Only the undisputed King of the D-Bags would say these things. If the new couples were actually "Real People" they would respond with a big F/U and walk away.Angry
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 4:14pm
with Potschy Boy there, its simply a wonder that the 'token gay' couple of todays ad spectrum isnt prevalently featured..he clearly thwingth that way
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 4:14pm
I remember a song about a Chevy "new couple"...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 5:00pm
^LOL

I think Boo took a crap in the van!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Leave it to that perv. Potsch to have them making love in the back seat because they can't afford an apartment together.  "Free Scotchgard and DNA tasting!" Tongue...

<ShockedDanger, Will Robinson! DANGER!>
Confused'Dutch Treat'? They each pitched in for the cheap, self-serve soft-serve super supper? Or, did you really mean 'DNA TESTING', from '23 & Me',  to make sure the loving couple isn't already related?

LOL  You know I meant what I typed, tasting. I'm a bad dog, old but bad!
Sponger76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sponger76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 7:00pm
I read a thing a few months back that some of the "people that aren't actors" have been seen in other commercials. Either way, I think it is hilarious that flo from progressive, made a spoof on the corny ass Chevy commercials, since progressive commercials are equally annoying as hell.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic