Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lucky charms magical unicorn commercial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by fallofyou fallofyou wrote:

I just joined this dumb website...and I see this retarded website... 

HAHA. Someone goes to the trouble of joining an internet forum for the sole purpose of bashing it for a topic they dislike. Who's the loser here? And as for your touchy feely banter, calling something "retarded" these days is not politically correct.
Sponsored Links

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 12:55pm

I just joined this dumb website... My siblings and I always see this commercial and we laugh because we love the way she dances... But then I thought about it, and knew people made fun of her. I was trying to find out who she was so that I can give her money, and I see this retarded website... You guys are all losers doing nothing but messaging and discussing what commercials you hate... what losers. Be nice, she's a little kid. Think about it, she has a mom, a dad, and possibly siblings that care for her and love her to death. Imagine if that was your kid, and people made fun of her online? How would you feel? She is a normal child, don't be mean to god's creation. You should all be ashamed of yourselves... That just really pissed me off.
PLEASE tell me this is ALL ironic

..why why WHY would you JOIN this if u didn't have beef with ads?

WHO is RETARDED in this scenario? i believe its YOU and that IS a BOY in this ad...right?
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by atikovi atikovi wrote:

I just joined this dumb website...and I see this retarded website... 

HAHA. Someone goes to the trouble of joining an internet forum for the sole purpose of bashing it for a topic they dislike. Who's the loser here? And as for your touchy feely banter, calling something "retarded" these days is not politically correct.
Middle Schoolers still use "retarded" frequently.Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Chevy Monster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 4:56pm
My Grandson is watching Spongebob and this fruity commercial comes on. Now my 7 year old Grandson is trying to figure out if it’s a boy or a girl on the commercial. He finally decides it’s a girl kinda and classifies it as “Like a Barbie” commercial and makes up his mind that he no longer likes Lucky Charms...lol. Great job Lucky Charms!
And fallofyou from California (cough cough) I hate the fact that so many companies keep bending over for the left because their so vocal and know how to riot I mean demonstrate. We will see how their pandering to the special people that require schools to put in extra bathrooms does to their bottom line.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

I just joined this dumb website... My siblings and I always see this commercial and we laugh because we love the way she dances... But then I thought about it, and knew people made fun of her. I was trying to find out who she was so that I can give her money, and I see this retarded website... You guys are all losers doing nothing but messaging and discussing what commercials you hate... what losers. Be nice, she's a little kid. Think about it, she has a mom, a dad, and possibly siblings that care for her and love her to death. Imagine if that was your kid, and people made fun of her online? How would you feel? She is a normal child, don't be mean to god's creation. You should all be ashamed of yourselves... That just really pissed me off.
PLEASE tell me this is ALL ironic

..why why WHY would you JOIN this if u didn't have beef with ads?

WHO is RETARDED in this scenario? i believe its YOU and that IS a BOY in this ad...right?
LOLLOL
Well! I was trying to be nice!  Another everyone has an opinion, and an asshole.

C'mon back and tell us your deepest feelings...[QUOTE=fallofyou]  We have lots of nice people here, people who will listen to your problems and not judge you.  Or not!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 10:20pm
Welcome Chevy Monster!  Big smile
Vixen80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vixen80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 2:50am
Ok so its perfectly ok for lucky charms to post a video with a transgender kid but who remembers a few years ago when Cheerios postedavideo of a biracial daughter pouring the cereal on her African American dad to help his heart. Cheerios received so much backlash about this & the commercial got pulled. Straight crazy how transgender people & kids are put on a pedestal but racism is still a major issue in this world.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 6:43pm
^  ANOTHER, Damned cap lock... Welcome to the forum!
White_mom_no_prom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White_mom_no_prom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 4:39am

Speaking of crap(ing), It's not as bad as the other unicorn ad.

That company has to go into 24hr production after this ad was only release on you tube. The company went through the roof over night. This is one of the internet biggest success story. You know that right?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 4:57am
Originally posted by White_mom_no_prom White_mom_no_prom wrote:

That company has to go into 24hr production after this ad was only release on you tube. The company went through the roof over night. This is one of the internet biggest success story. You know that right?

No, I don't think anyone here does know that.

Why would we?

Furthermore, I seriously doubt anybody cares.

The only thing we care about is that the rainbow sh*tting unicorn commercial is stupid.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 5:28am
Quote That company has to go into 24hr production after this ad was only release on you tube. The company went through the roof over night. This is one of the internet biggest success story. You know that right?

Pretty sure it was because they were on Shark Tank first.  And I can see why people whose feet can't reach the floor would need that product...  Wink
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 5:38am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

I can see why people whose feet can't reach the floor would need that product...  Wink

As long as my legs are, I practically sit on the john that way anyhow.

But the real trick to taking an easier dump is not pulling your knees up, it's just sitting up straight and not leaning forward.

It's the leaning forward that binds up your innards, not having your legs in a lower position relative to your torso.

Gimmick product.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 3:37pm

Speaking of crap(ing), It's not as bad as the other unicorn ad.

*cough* plant *cough cough*
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Why would we?

The only thing we care about is that the rainbow sh*tting unicorn commercial is stupid.
Please add me to the "could not care less" group.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Why would we?

Please add me to the "could not care less" group.

You have been added.

Thank you very much.

We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting.

C'mon, man!
YouAreSomeSadAssPPL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YouAreSomeSadAssPPL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 1:55am
Wow you are a bunch of sad-ass people talking about bullying this kid and sh*t. Maybe the problem isn't the commercial it's the snowflakes ❄ watching them that get triggered over a commercial. Get a life! 😂
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 2:04am
Another poster that joined the forum just to troll?
Tully Blanchard View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tully Blanchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 12:13am
First of all, I'm pretty sure the kid is a girl, but who knows these days, right?

Second of all, I think the cereal company knew the androgynous looks of the kid would make them seem progressive by showcasing a kid that potentially identifies as the opposite gender.
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Tully Blanchard Tully Blanchard wrote:

First of all, I'm pretty sure the kid is a girl, but who knows these days, right?

Yes, and I can't imagine any reputable doctor would start treatment on anyone that young to change gender.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 3:00pm
Actually having seen this one a FEW (many more) times now..
its a girl
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Actually having seen this one a FEW (many more) times now..
its a girl

Technically, I guess.

LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic