Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unisom Sleep Tabs (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unisom Sleep Tabs (video)
    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 6:00pm
Look! I'm no Einstein! Tongue  Didn't he have trouble with insomnia?

Even if there was a grain of truth to this, the 'three hours per year' would seem like an obvious exaggeration to me. Einstein appeared to value his sleep, but famously many geniuses like Nikola Tesla and Vincent Van Gogh were insomniacs and there appears to be a correlation with insomnia and genius level intelligence. I think this is where this 'urban legend' is stemming from.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 6:01pm
I'm not sure why I'm having trouble with iSpot
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 8:08pm
Hmmm...I should pick some of these up.  I woke up at 12:30 this AM, after only 4 hours of sleep.  Angry

atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 3:51am
Why are you going to bed at 8:30pm? There's your problem. It's barely gotten dark and trying to sleep then, throws off your rhythm. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 6:39am
^I know he has to get up early for work...He was probably hoping for 6-7 hours of sleep.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 8:55am
Yeah, I get up at 3:30am to start work at 6.  It's a 10 minute drive.  Obviously, I'm not into rushing.  LOL

I realized last summer that I hadn't seen any fireflies for a few years.  Then I realized it was because I go to bed before it gets dark.  LOL

atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 5:22pm
Up at 3:30! That sucks. It must pay real good. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by atikovi atikovi wrote:

LOL

I'm not going to make fun of Thor or his job, he's a dedicated worker bee. I wish I was still able to work.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by atikovi atikovi wrote:

Yeah, Walmart is famous for it's generous compensation packages.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 2:26am
LOL

It's certainly not the money.  It's like an addiction, I guess.  A cheap one.  Like maybe huffing paint.  LOLConfused

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic