Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Time share exit team

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time share exit team
    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 1:27am
Gag me! When the Asian chick says “we were expecting our first born child” like were supposed to give a crap she got knocked up? Then the guy says he heard how to get out of their time share from one of her friends. Yeah one of her friends he was doing no doubt
Jay
Sponsored Links

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Jay Jay wrote:

Gag me! When the Asian chick says “we were expecting our first born child” like were supposed to give a crap she got knocked up? Then the guy says he heard how to get out of their time share from one of her friends. Yeah one of her friends he was doing no doubt

No, that's not what "time-share" means.  LOL

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 3:39pm
Although I informed the morons years ago I still receive the scam offers by mail for the time share that was sold in 2001!Confused
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

No, that's not what "time-share" means.  LOL

LOLLOL

My dad had a time share property in Ft. Myers.  It was a great place to visit! In the winter!

I suppose it's like leasing a car...Many stipulations and it's hard to get out of.

LOLLOL  Hey, who doesn't want to do an Asian girl?Evil Smile

Jay View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 6:04pm
Ive always had a yen to do a Chinese girl. It’s not that. It’s how her voice changes when she says our first born child. Like we should be happy for her.
Jay
msmith View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 7:20pm

Ive always had a yen to do a Chinese girl. It’s not that. It’s how her voice changes when she says our first born child. Like we should be happy for her.

Wouldn’t the Yen work better for a Japanese girl?
Jay View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 7:30pm
What do you think Asian is?
Jay
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic