Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chewey 'Get it Delivered!' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chewey 'Get it Delivered!' (video)
    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 2:55am
DisapproveI can't like the girl dog in this commercial as she's MUCH too 'wimpified'. She's been over-trained and under-brained - she's someone's 'perfect wife' with no opinion of her own. She does what she's told.
Wacko"Good dog! Biscuit!"

She suuuuure ain't no 'Super Freak'...you can take this one home to 'Mother'. You can put her on a pedestal and call her your 'Queen'. She makes me sick and I bet she drinks out of the toilet when nobody is looking.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

DisapproveI can't like the girl dog in this commercial as she's MUCH too 'wimpified'. She's been over-trained and under-brained - she's someone's 'perfect wife' with no opinion of her own. She does what she's told.
Wacko"Good dog! Biscuit!"

She suuuuure ain't no 'Super Freak'...you can take this one home to 'Mother'. You can put her on a pedestal and call her your 'Queen'. She makes me sick and I bet she drinks out of the toilet when nobody is looking.
LOL

What does she like to make for dinner? Reservations! LOL

I don't know, PaW.  Her voice is annoying as hell.  But, I think I want to play hide the snausage within her! Tongue

And what's the big deal with buying a big bag of dog food at the grocery store. Throw it in your cart, it's not hard at all!.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 6:06pm
LOL her voice sounds so much like on helium that if you put a pin to her head it'll deflate like a balloon!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 1:27am
Geez gents - I was talking about the dog. The lady is cute, sounds intelligent, and I have to admit the commercial is well-made - selling by product merits, not in any way, shape, or form off of her appearance...having said that, she's not my type. If I owned pets, I'd consider the product.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 1:32am
Chewey.com doesn't have good prices at all and you only get free shipping if your order is over $50.

I'll keep buying pet food at Walmart and carrying it home myself, TYVM.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 1:42am
Delivery charges must be buried in their retail price. Lazy & unsociable types along with others who dress their female dogs in French maid outfits probably pay the price for the privacy. 
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 12:08am

Delivery charges must be buried in their retail price. Lazy & unsociable types along with others who dress their female dogs in French maid outfits probably pay the price for the privacy. 

Oh no!  Let me tell you...
There is a veritable CROWD of folks who never leave the house, not even to visit Walmart.

You usually only encounter them when there's a hurricane approaching and they're all wound up watching the 24-hour non-stop hunker-down reel on video.  Eventually they venture out for water and c-cell batteries.

Generally, not a pretty site to encounter.

Unfortunately, I do feel that many of these folks have a high-functioning mental disorder of some sort.  They sit at home all day in their own little worlds.

I'll spare you the fashion details.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Oh no!  Let me tell you...
There is a veritable CROWD of folks who never leave the house, not even to visit Walmart.

You usually only encounter them when there's a hurricane approaching and they're all wound up watching the 24-hour non-stop hunker-down reel on video.  Eventually they venture out for water and c-cell batteries.

Generally, not a pretty site to encounter.

Unfortunately, I do feel that many of these folks have a high-functioning mental disorder of some sort.  They sit at home all day in their own little worlds.

I'll spare you the fashion details.
ConfusedIf you meant 'site' instead of 'sight', then it wasn't a 'slight of hand' and you were hinting of the 'People Of Walmart' website, right?

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 2:55am

ConfusedIf you meant 'site' instead of 'sight', then it wasn't a 'slight of hand' and you were hinting of the 'People Of Walmart' website, right?

Unfortunately (for us "normal" people) in the context, either one will do. 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 4:03am
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Unfortunately (for us "normal" people) in the context, either one will do. 
Big smileHey.
I'm not here to make fun of or chewey you out - you're as abnormal as the rest of us, right?Wink
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 9:40am
Not everyone is strong enough or has their front door conveniently located right next to their car so they can unload big bags of, say, dog food, or large boxes of canned food, or large cat condos and cat climbing trees and towers.  It is a great service to have these supplies delivered to your door.  I have the prescription food for one of my cats delivered from Chewey.
BadAd View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadAd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 1:43am
Chewy is actually a good company. We find their prices comparable with stores, or better. One time recently, we ordered a case of a Science Diet food and  couple of days later, the vet told us we should get a different kind. We called Chewy to ask how to exchange the unused portion of the case for partial credit on a full case of the new stuff. They said to please just donate the first order to our local shelter and they would send the new kind, which we got the next day. I don't know if they can stay in business being so nice, but I hope they do.

Buut oh, the voice on that woman in the commercial -- EEEEEK!
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 6:30pm
Ordered once, was a mistake. Much more costly than local. 

Did send someone a cat toy from them, though. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic