Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zyppah (CPAP Mask)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fahrenheit1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zyppah (CPAP Mask)
    Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 6:16am

There is no specific Zyppah commercial I hate more than the others, but I listen to a lot of XM radio and Zyppah has an insanely aggressive ad campaign for satellite radio. Most of them feature "Jimmy" the spokesperson with a stereotypical Italian Brooklyn accent that's beyond cringeworthy. It wouldn't be so bad but they play their ads 4 or more times and hour, all day every day for the past year at least. 

The video is just an example but you'll get to hear Jimmy speak
Sponsored Links

ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 10:12pm
The thing works, FWIW.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by ForumAdmin ForumAdmin wrote:

The thing works, FWIW.
WinkShould this be in the 'recommended/not recommended thread' - should I report you? Of course I'm kidding.
As a BPAP user, this is good news too late, but personally, *I* really do appreciate it when folks step up for products, even though the commercials are the worst.
'My Pillow' fits in this category, too - everyone here has one and loves it.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 11:02pm
Wonderful product probably. Very annoying commercial! Can't believe I lasted through that whole video!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 11:49pm
Hey, it says celebrity endorsed...  That's for me.  I only buy junk that celebrities like.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 2:52am
Originally posted by Dejoh Dejoh wrote:

Hey, it says celebrity endorsed...  That's for me.  I only buy junk that celebrities like.

ROFLMAO
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Fahrenheit1984 Fahrenheit1984 wrote:

There is no specific Zyppah commercial I hate more than the others, but I listen to a lot of XM radio and Zyppah has an insanely aggressive ad campaign for satellite radio. Most of them feature "Jimmy" the spokesperson with a stereotypical Italian Brooklyn accent that's beyond cringeworthy. It wouldn't be so bad but they play their ads 4 or more times and hour, all day every day for the past year at least. 

The video is just an example but you'll get to hear Jimmy speak

In the radio version, this Jimmy guy talks about how "it's all about respect".  That is, if you don't do anything about your snoring, it's disrespectful.

Really??  Respect??  That's the angle you're going for?  What's this---the Sopranos?  What a Brooklyn/Guido thing to say.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic