Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm sick of Danny Trejo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm sick of Danny Trejo
    Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 7:24pm
It's supposed to be funny that, even though he seems vaguely threatening, he really isn't. Now I see him everywhere, or it seems like it.
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 7:34pm
If Danny doesn't want to molest this girl, I will volunteer.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Banderboy Banderboy wrote:

It's supposed to be funny that, even though he seems vaguely threatening, he really isn't. Now I see him everywhere, or it seems like it.
I agree. Experiencing 'ultra bad guy' Danny Trejo being somewhat humorous was at least interesting. Of course the AdTards followed their usual formula and used that to death!Angry
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 9:27pm
Danny Trejo had a short-lived recurring guest star role in "Sons of Anarchy" and he was really good in it.  His character played a rough character but the twist to it was unexpected.
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 9:40pm
Hey, she said Carmel, not  Care-ram-mel.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:13am
Yeah I am getting sick of him too. He used to be a badass but the adturds.turned him into a humorous trope. It sickens me to say this but I had enough of this charade end it NOW!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 1:28am
I think Danny is kinda cute.  Wink  I don't really mind seeing him.  Tongue
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 3:00am

Outside of film, he is one heck of a good person.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Outside of film, he is one heck of a good person.

I'm also not tired of seeing him. I like seeing him, but not wearing a wig!
One man gathers what another man spills
Tully Blanchard View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tully Blanchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

If Danny doesn't want to molest this girl, I will volunteer.

I'll take your sloppy seconds!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Tully Blanchard Tully Blanchard wrote:

WinkPucker up, Poochie - it's 'Taco Time'!
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 2:51am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by Tully Blanchard Tully Blanchard wrote:

WinkPucker up, Poochie - it's 'Taco Time'!

LMFAO! I have to watch what I suggest...
Pa, you're nuts!
One man gathers what another man spills
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 1:25am
I hate this commercial too, I'm sick of that overdramatic woman who needs to drink her status symbol while she sobs over nothing.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 3:16am
Originally posted by !Tommy !Tommy wrote:

I hate this commercial too, I'm sick of that overdramatic woman who needs to drink her status symbol while she sobs over nothing.
Yeah, and then Danny Mi Hombre shuts her down.  ROFLMAO!  He's saving himself for me.  Wink
mrsteve809 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsteve809 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 4:44am
Can someone explain to me why any company would want to have an ex-con, convicted of assault and drug charges, be their spokesman? I know people would say that even ex-cons deserve a chance to work and I agree with that. I just wouldn't have him representing my brand.
"If you're in advertising or marketing, kill yourself" - Bill Hicks, comedian.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 5:17am
Originally posted by mrsteve809 mrsteve809 wrote:

Can someone explain to me why any company would want to have an ex-con, convicted of assault and drug charges, be their spokesman? I know people would say that even ex-cons deserve a chance to work and I agree with that. I just wouldn't have him representing my brand.
Confused...well, what else do you know about him? Out of curiosity, are you a Tim Allen fan?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 7:15am

This is a good gig for him. He could certainly put your ass in a 'Sling'.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:53pm

Danny did his time in the Big Q (that's San Quentin State Prison in beautiful California, for those of you in Rio Lindo) and reformed his life.  He's 73 years old now and is pretty hot for a guy that age.  He's actually an accomplished and talented actor.  His latest tweet on Twitter is a plea to help our country reach no-kill shelter status for the animals by 2025.  He also advocates for World Spay Day.  Heart
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 6:05pm
Danny has a restaurant in LA.

Actor Danny Trejo’s ‘Trejo Tacos’ Restaurant Opens on La Brea

http://ktla.com/2016/03/24/actor-danny-trejos-trejo-tacos-restaurant-opens-on-la-brea/

The latest from Sling TV.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 2:43am
Danny is a guest star on NCIS LA.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Danny has a restaurant in LA.

<h1 ="entry-title">Actor Danny Trejo’s ‘Trejo Tacos’ Restaurant Opens on La Brea</h1>

http://ktla.com/2016/03/24/actor-danny-trejos-trejo-tacos-restaurant-opens-on-la-brea/

The latest from Sling TV.

LOL I have to admit, that was pretty funny!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 8:18pm
Men - you  just MUST go to Danny's for tacos. Get yourself and your best attributes posted on MATCH.com so you can have the perfect TACO DATE!
WinkOnce again, pucker up, Poochie - it's 'Taco Time'!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic