Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2018 Super Bowl Commercials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Doritos Blaze vs. Mtn Dew Ice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doritos Blaze vs. Mtn Dew Ice
    Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 8:45pm

Sponsored Links

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 8:55pm
I feel insulted that they only used Dinklage and Freeman as vehicles for whoever these dime-a-dozen rappers are to "shine". This is blasphemy-level stuff right here
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 9:24pm
So, rap isn't dead.  Dead

I love Peter Dinklage though.  Wink
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 1:46am
Both forgettable entries.

But of course, the salute to rap and it's, uhhh.... proponents... is obligatory in this day and age.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 3:57pm
Fk this sT sucks!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:11am
Worst commercial so far in this Super Bowl. Morgan Freeman reached a new low in this one. And that other guy with the 50-words-a-second rapping. Gag me with a spoon! Dead
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:12am
Rapping midget, and everybody's favorite old fart. Adhole gold right there. Clap ............. Ermm
Fahrenheit1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fahrenheit1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 6:07am
I don't know if you guys saw the same commercial I did... It's the only was I was able to see and thought it was great. I saw the commercial while at a sports bar and the the people there were clapping and cheering for it like it was the best thing ever... I personally loved it but I can understand why people who hate rap wouldn't like it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic