Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2018 Super Bowl Commercials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Universal Parks - Peyton Manning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Universal Parks - Peyton Manning
    Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 8:33pm
Sponsored Links

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 11:55pm
Him again? Oh boy almost as predictable as the cheatin Patriots and their NFL coronation year after year. Peyton plays the loveable retard card to perfection however, there's allegations against him that he victimized an athletic trainer back in the day trying to dickey wave and moon her too close for comfort. Also I was unpleasantly surprised when I called Otterbox regarding a replacement unity. Otterbox is a stand up company that stands behind their stuff so, hearing Mr. Tard was a shocker.
I approve this message.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 4:47am
The last time I went to that place a few years ago, they were charging $7 for a lousy hot dog from a vendor cart.

I purchased an all day food pass for around $20 and made sure I got my fill. The all day beverage pass was about another $5. I should have gotten that, too. All the soda refills you want.

The only reason I even went was because they sent out free one day passes to all the local residents. It was during the slow season.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic