Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

South Beach Diet - Jesse James bimbo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: South Beach Diet - Jesse James bimbo
    Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 5:04pm
Am I the only one who finds this bimbo the most annoying thing on the tube?

Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

Maybe!  I'd hit it!

I should add this to my signature...By posting this thread, I am in no way insulting or punishing a fellow forum member. I am merely adding more opinions and points of view.  Big smile  PaW, made me do it!

Direct Link To This Post Topic: South Beach Diet- Jessie James Decker (video)
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 9:01pm
I haven't seen this commercial (It's king of hard to see commercials when you are watching something on home video! LOL). However, I have four of the South Beach Diet Cookbooks and all I can say is GOOD THINGS about it. I lost 29 lbs. last year (Three of them from Thanksgiving through New Year's Day, which makes me a "Two Percentor" (One who makes it through the holidays and still LOSES weight). Thumbs Up I weighed 246 lbs. in January of 2017. this week I weighed in at 217 lbs. My resolution for 2018 is to weigh less than 200 lbs, a figure I last reached in 1977 (Bear in mind my own weight was going in the OPPOSITE direction at this time!). I'm sticking to my diet like glue from now until summer. Big smile

Two things I've noticed since I began this diet. First of all my clothes have gotten big (I've reduced my size from 46 to 42 (The next time I go shopping for clothes I anticipate going from 42 to 40). Second my eyeballs have gotten bigger than my stomach (If someone serves me a meal about halfway through that meal my stomach will invariably hang out a "no vacancy" sign! Shocked).

So if you need to lose some weight go to your local bookstore and relieve them of some SBD cookbooks and some groceries, bone up and start cooking. The food is delicious and you WILL lose weight!
Poiuyt Power!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by regulus regulus wrote:

I haven't seen this commercial (It's king of hard to see commercials when you are watching something on home video! LOL). However, I have four of the South Beach Diet Cookbooks and all I can say is GOOD THINGS about it. I lost 29 lbs. last year (Three of them from Thanksgiving through New Year's Day, which makes me a "Two Percentor" (One who makes it through the holidays and still LOSES weight). Thumbs Up I weighed 246 lbs. in January of 2017. this week I weighed in at 217 lbs. My resolution for 2018 is to weigh less than 200 lbs, a figure I last reached in 1977 (Bear in mind my own weight was going in the OPPOSITE direction at this time!). I'm sticking to my diet like glue from now until summer. Big smile

Two things I've noticed since I began this diet. First of all my clothes have gotten big (I've reduced my size from 46 to 42 (The next time I go shopping for clothes I anticipate going from 42 to 40). Second my eyeballs have gotten bigger than my stomach (If someone serves me a meal about halfway through that meal my stomach will invariably hang out a "no vacancy" sign! Shocked).

So if you need to lose some weight go to your local bookstore and relieve them of some SBD cookbooks and some groceries, bone up and start cooking. The food is delicious and you WILL lose weight!
Wow! Maybe you should avoid all of that free food, I'm a little embarassed that my tax dollars gave you all this.
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 12:23am
AQ least I don't use that money to be a human chimney, Wacko and I only have an occasional "Adult Beverage" once or twice a week". Don't waste your money on smoking or drinking and you'll be amazed how much money you'll save. I'd much rather use that money to help needy kids during the holidays (I give some of that free food away with those toys so they have something to eat (I don't let the high-sugar, carbs and cholesterol food go to waste) and going out somewhere to bag some roller coasters! Big smile

PS Tomorrow I'm cooking a pot full of "Poor Man's Lobster Bisque" (I substitute the lobster with Tilapia, which is about $30.00 Cheaper) and on Monday I will down a small bottle (a single serving) of wine with my supper this coming Monday, which I call "Have some cheese with your whine day". LOL
Poiuyt Power!!!
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 1:55pm
I saw that commercial today, and it's not bad. My only caviet is since the foods are pre-packaged they are considerably more expensive than those you make from the cookbooks. I'm sure you've heard this phrase time without number, "do it yourself and SAVE!". Big smile
Poiuyt Power!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 2:48pm
The source of the money is my point...considering we don't depend on welfare, food stamps or any other gubmint assistance, how we choose to use the money is nobodies business but our own.
Tully Blanchard View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tully Blanchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 6:07pm
Will my diet consist of eating her all day?  Wink
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Tully Blanchard Tully Blanchard wrote:

And I thought I was BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDDD!!! LOL
Poiuyt Power!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Tully Blanchard Tully Blanchard wrote:

Not allowed on this diet.  She's all sugar and carbs.  In fact, I'd venture to guess she's made of bubblegum.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

I wouldn't mind the ad at all if they would just...

1) Take out her voice and replace it with decent music
2) Take out all the other people
3) Just show nothing but her strutting around in the white bikini
4) Have her sport more camel toe

I'd watch it over and over again.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic