Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gone forever

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gone forever
    Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 5:28am

I watched a FULL hour of  “Ancient  Aliens.” Ok,,, yes….  I know I should seek a proper life, but the numbers reveal some things.

The first was the 11 references to “Ancient Astronaut Theorists.” Who are these people? Are they astronauts? Are they PhD’s? Or are they a group of 12 year olds that just learned to spell “alien?”

And in the 60 minuets I wasted forever there were many questions. The announcer ask………(ready for this?)   39 questions.

I thought TV shows were supposed to ANSWER questions not ask them.

Anyhow. I miss-used this time so you-all won’t have to.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 8:23am
(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 8:38am
Exactly........ I don't think he is an alien. But I'm sure his barber is.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 5:44pm
You should look into that guy.
He has absolutely NO background that makes him an authority on much of anything.

The 'White Don King'

Imperfect idiot.

Listening to him and looking at him, I suspect he too much of the wrong kind of drugs and spent WAY too much time in the boys' locker room, back in High School/Secondary School as the 'water boy/ball washer'. If you look at all the make-up he applies, you have to wonder if he is trying to make a case for the 'transvestite-lite' idiot box lifestyle. He always looks like he ran straight from 'Drag Time TV' to 'The History Channel' without getting all of his make-up off between sets. We should donate him to the aliens - maybe Dr. Frank N Furter can help him.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by (0)(0) (0)(0) wrote:

Exactly........ I don't think he is an alien. But I'm sure his barber is.

ROFL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic