Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'd really love the references to stop!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 4:40pm
Holy Mother of Hezeus! This ain't a friggin' mental health board. much less a Catholic confessional - but if you really had a YOUTUBE 'coming out', where is it?LOL SantaWolf needs a good laugh!

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 4:52pm
Sigh. I miss Dark Father. I was just a lurker when he was around. I can kind of relate to him at this point, I recently lost my grandfather who I was close to. I also lost two best friends. There's a reason I'm not here. I'm depressing. Hell, if I could not be me for a day and go out and die, I'd be happy.(I work from home, it's hard to die here). There. Some more weapons for the future troll. Unless, of course, you are now really grown up and can fitin with the adults. No offense.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Holy Mother of Hezeus! This ain't a friggin' mental health board. much less a Catholic confessional - but if you really had a YOUTUBE 'coming out', where is it?LOL SantaWolf needs a good laugh!

My Christmas gift to you, PaW.  It was quite a diversion, I don't believe it.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 1:28am

Here is the entire thread.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have a confession to make to you guys..:/
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

Sigh. I miss Dark Father. I was just a lurker when he was around. I can kind of relate to him at this point, I recently lost my grandfather who I was close to. I also lost two best friends. There's a reason I'm not here. I'm depressing. Hell, if I could not be me for a day and go out and die, I'd be happy.(I work from home, it's hard to die here). There. Some more weapons for the future troll. Unless, of course, you are now really grown up and can fitin with the adults. No offense.
Guess why Dark Father got fed up and left.  I am lucky to have made many friends here, friends who send PM's. Wink
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

My Christmas gift to you, PaW.  It was quite a diversion, I don't believe it.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 1:28am

Here is the entire thread.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have a confession to make to you guys..:/

Confused....uh....uh...Thanky, aka. Now all I need is a nail to shove in my left ear or through her right hand.
I almost have a hard time believing that little girl could slather more than 10 years worth of silliness all over this board, not to speak of FA...especially the 'Dave' stories, or 'Selling Lollipops'. This takes me all the way back to where I was pushing the idea of tang really being a college social experiment by a group bound to fail in this life.
I need a second video - this time with breasts.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 8:02pm
I miss Dark Father too.  Us Dark ones need to stick together.  Sorry about your troubles, i8.  Truly.  There is a reason why my star is in the dark realm.  I don't have Bipolar but have suffered through depression.  I hope you are not suffering in silence alone.  If you need therapy, go!  The proper dosage of the proper pharmaceutical help is the other thing that helps.  Do not isolate yourself.  Hug
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 2:58pm

DarkRealmStar,
I was going to PM you to give you my response, but I figured it might be beneficial to others for us to maybe have a conversation about this.

Thank you for understanding. I'm diagnosed as having Borderline Personality Disorder, depression, anxiety disorder, and I have anger issues that show up out of nowhere. I don't break stuff anymore or hurt anybody, I just red ou if hit in the head. I am on meds for everything. I'm on Depakote, Propranolol, Seroquel, and Trazadone (sleep). I am seeing a therapist and a case manager every two weeks. I have doctor, nurse, and PCP, etc, appointments every couple of months. My better half puts up with me and helps me to make it through every day. In the past, I've made a great chameleon, but now I'm ok with trying to be open if it might help someone else. I'm learning.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 3:35pm
i8acannibal, I'm glad you're getting the help you need!  The worst thing is when people are in denial about their problems and won't seek help and treatment.  It's great that you have a wife who sticks by you and understands you.  That's a true blessing.

Are you able to take a walks often?  Just a 20-30 min walk outside helps with depression.

I have thought sometimes about using this as my signature:

"You can have my Prozac when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers."
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 3:46pm

DarkRealmStar,
I was going to PM you to give you my response, but I figured it might be beneficial to others for us to maybe have a conversation about this.

Thank you for understanding. I'm diagnosed as having Borderline Personality Disorder, depression, anxiety disorder, and I have anger issues that show up out of nowhere. I don't break stuff anymore or hurt anybody, I just red ou if hit in the head. I am on meds for everything. I'm on Depakote, Propranolol, Seroquel, and Trazadone (sleep). I am seeing a therapist and a case manager every two weeks. I have doctor, nurse, and PCP, etc, appointments every couple of months. My better half puts up with me and helps me to make it through every day. In the past, I've made a great chameleon, but now I'm ok with trying to be open if it might help someone else. I'm learning.

Sometimes the climate where you live has a significant effect on one's mood. Actually, it's probably more than sometimes. Maybe even most times.

Of course, it's difficult to pack up your life and relocate, but warmer, sunnier surroundings could be a big help.

And maybe if you try not to eat anymore cannibals....

All the best to you, i8.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

i8acannibal, I'm glad you're getting the help you need!  The worst thing is when people are in denial about their problems and won't seek help and treatment.  It's great that you have a wife who sticks by you and understands you.  That's a true blessing.

Are you able to take a walks often?  Just a 20-30 min walk outside helps with depression.

I have thought sometimes about using this as my signature:

"You can have my Prozac when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers."

Thanks. I do walk a lot during the rest of the year, but during the winter I walk less. Especially after snow when they don't plow the sidewalks until days after the storms. It snowed yesterday, freezing rain today, clear tomorrow, and possibly snow on Monday. They won't plow the sidewalks until probably Wednesday, even though I'm on a main road in the capital.

And yes, I got quite a laugh out of your proposed signature.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 6:25pm
[/QUOTE]

Sometimes the climate where you live has a significant effect on one's mood. Actually, it's probably more than sometimes. Maybe even most times.
Of course, it's difficult to pack up your life and relocate, but warmer, sunnier surroundings could be a big help.
And maybe if you try not to eat anymore cannibals....

All the best to you, i8.
[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, the warmer climate. I used to want to move to Arizona. It just seems like all the warmer places have a higher crime rate than here. I am trained and licensed for concealed carry, but I don't feel that I need to here. With the world being what it is, it's safer here. If my better half and I ever want to have kids, here is safer. I guess that's the reason that we haven't moved yet. But I do agree. Warmer and sunnier would be ideal. Eventually, I'm going to buy myself a sun lamp. I've heard that those work.

As far as not eating cannibals, who do you think keeps them from eating the normal people?

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 6:33pm

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 6:41pm
LOLLOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 6:46pm

Oh yes, the warmer climate. I used to want to move to Arizona. It just seems like all the warmer places have a higher crime rate than here. I am trained and licensed for concealed carry, but I don't feel that I need to here. With the world being what it is, it's safer here. If my better half and I ever want to have kids, here is safer. I guess that's the reason that we haven't moved yet. But I do agree. Warmer and sunnier would be ideal. Eventually, I'm going to buy myself a sun lamp. I've heard that those work.

As far as not eating cannibals, who do you think keeps them from eating the normal people?

Yeah, Arizona's warmer.  A bit warmer than...HELL!!

Where I lived in California was a somewhat milder than that.  Most of all, it was predictable.  None of this "sunny and windy today, colder and rainy tomorrow" crap.  Long stretches of great (warm, sunny, dry) weather.  It's very calming to know what kind of weather to expect over long stretches of time.

I find the weather here in Jersey not only crappy much of the time, but even if it's OK out today, tomorrow's gonna be all wind and rain and doom and gloom.  The daily changes in weather here are kind of a drag to me.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

The daily changes in weather here are kind of a drag to me.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 7:29pm
When it's not cloudy and gloomy here, it's clear and cold as f*ck!  The predicted high on Tuesday is zero.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 9:35pm
The wife has been on Zoloft since before I met her in the year 2000, she's on all sorts of drugs.  The doctors are in bed with the f*cking pharm companies as well as the insurance companies.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 10:12pm
The so-called "medical profession" should be known as the "medical racket".

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 3:02am
Depression is very misunderstood by those who either don't suffer from it or are uneducated about it.  A chemical imbalance in your brain that you cannot control, often inherited by your genetics, is not the same as feeling blue or sad because of the weather (although there is SAD, Seasonal Affective Disorder) or understandable grief periods, such as loss of loved one, etc.  Those can be stressors which trigger it though.

People who seem to have it all and be on top of the world suffer from depression and sometimes they commit suicide because of it.

As long as I can control what I can control, i.e., my chemical imbalance via pharmaceuticals, I'm pretty much OK and live a normal, happy life.  I've tried to go off my meds a couple of times in the past since 2003 and that was a mistake.  I could tell I was going in that deep dark place again.  Thus, my "proposed signature." 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

ClapThank You from a long-time fan of Dr. Boris & company.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 1:51pm
"I'd really like the references to stop", says <whats.her.name>?
The Inquiring Mindless NEED TO KNOW!
Got any crawling & puking reproductions of yourself?
How many (we need a true warning)?
Not sure?
Need some help?
Count the number of hands on the carpet and multiply by one and then add in that same result again.
Now, how many have lost an arm and hand, probably due to 'kitchen mishaps'? Subtract that number.
Thanks to Thor's dragging my mind from the depths of depravity and in the spirit of a Bent XMAS, here's a tune for them.
Line up, little spermmistakes and sing after the lead vocalist!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 9:58pm
Uh.............WTF did I just watch!? What was the point of that video other than scare the living daylights outta me!? I'm scarred for life!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic