Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'd really love the references to stop!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'd really love the references to stop!
    Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 9:11pm
I'd really love the references to stop! The Donathan is really well versed in being multiple Identitiesand Trolling references. That was in the past and I am a new person and no longer a Troll or have multiple Identities. It's like watching a TV show and a main villain dies in say Season 7 Finale of The Magic Chronicles, and 3 episodes later in Season 8, a good Witch brings the main character back to life and makes the villain vow to become a good guy now and he does.and the revived character is now alive and well and a good guy. Fans who didn't see episode 3 and saw episode 4 or asking fans who saw episode 3,"Why is the Dark Sorcerer alive? He died in Season 7 Finale! The other fans answer,"He was revived by the Good Witch last season and she made him become good. He is now The Good Shaman!" The Good Shaman tries to make amends to the people he wronged as The Dark Sorcerer and leaves his Dark Sorcerer days behind.

I am like the Dark Sorcerer who is now the Good Shaman. So, please, no more references to my Multiple Identities/trolling era.

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 3:57am
Soooo, we are supposed to ignore history and behave in a different manner just because you say we should?  Good luck with that!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 6:20am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Soooo, we are supposed to ignore history and behave in a different manner just because you say we should?  Good luck with that!

Well, if the Dark Sorcerer can die and be revived by the Good Witch, and become the Good Shaman who tries to make amends for the wrong he did as The Dark Sorcerer, I should be able to get atonement for the wrong I did as a Troll as I am a new person. :)
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 7:36am
^Confused

I don't live in your fantasy world and you still start corny threads, not much has changed.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 8:24am

^Confused

I don't live in your fantasy world and you still start corny threads, not much has changed.

I am trying to be serious. Can't we all just forget my Troll past and multiple Identities past? I mean,I am no longer a Troll. The past is past. Forgive and forget.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 8:30am
I think, what you want us to believe and reality are not the same thing.  Maybe, if you were posting commercials instead of constantly defending yourself things might change.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 1:04pm

^Confused

I think, what you want us to believe and reality are not the same thing.  Maybe, if you were posting commercials instead of constantly defending yourself things might change.

Just a friendly suggestion from a friend (link), aka ron.

Nothing more.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 1:12pm

I have been posting about commercials I hated lately. Like the creepy Kenzo perfume commercial. :)

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 2:50pm
You are what you are on top of what you have made yourself to be.
YOU know who YOU am.
We know who you be.
We know traditional medicines and treatments can't help a sick puppy like you.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

I'd really love Scarlett Johansson to show up at my house with an overwhelming desire to bang me.

I'd say our odds of getting what we want are probably about the same.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 6:08pm
^LOL

I'd really love for the referee to stop!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

I'd really love Scarlett Johansson to show up at my house with an overwhelming desire to bang me.

Depending upon which definition of the word "bang" is being used, that could be a good thing or a bad thing...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 6:26pm
^LOLLOL

What the heck is she doing to her leg?  Bed bugs?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

^Confused

Just a friendly suggestion from a friend (link), aka ron.

Nothing more.

What do you want, Jimbo?

Can you fix this problem?  Maybe you and Donna can have a nice meal together.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 7:29pm
I can't help it that we have an asshole on the forum, if that destroys my relationships with other members, so be it. F*ck off!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 10:57pm
I'm not an asshole anymore, Ron.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 10:59pm

WinkWe'll be the judge of that - not you.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 5:40am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

Depending upon which definition of the word "bang" is being used, that could be a good thing or a bad thing...

"I told you to never leave the seat up!  And only one of us was shooting blanks tonight..."
LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 9:47pm

I'm pissed because the thangs this Donnathang has to say effect my everyday life.

Donna acts out, people respond and all of a sudden the people who reply are at fault?  WTF?

The little black/white douche fag can burn in hell. For f**king up my friendship with Jimbo.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 11:25pm

I'm pissed because the thangs this Donnathang has to say effect my everyday life.

Donna acts out, people respond and all of a sudden the people who reply are at fault?  WTF?

The little black/white douche fag can burn in hell. For f**king up my friendship with Jimbo.

How did I mess up your friendship with Jimbo? And how am I acting out? I haven't been a Troll in months. In fact, I have been going after Johnson Jack for acting like a Troll.

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 12:24pm
I'm sorry. I've been out of the game for a while, but still struggle reading through your bullsh*t.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 12:53pm
Hi, Cannibal! It's good to see you back! A crash course. I was a huge Troll, got called out on it, and decided to change for the better but still occasionally tend to slip back into Troll territory

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 2:48pm
Thanks for the welcome back. Okay. Thanks for the catch up. Does this mean that you're the typical Donathan troll? Because bud, if you don't want to still be perceived as a troll, you're still doing it wrong. You're pretty much burnt here. And even though I've been gone for a while, I'm less burnt than you.Just stop with the bs. Be a real human. No bs. I'll start. I'll be an example.

Look, I've been fudged up for a while. I think I even opened up in the past. Alright, I have borderline personality disorder, which has been diagnosed through 3 shrinks in 3 states. I also suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. I still work. I pretend that everything is alright. It just makes me work harder. I'm miserable even as I type this. I will always act happy to everyone around me. I am a chameleon. I blend. I can lead. I am this. I could be your friend, or your greatest enemy.

f**k it. I am just me.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 2:51pm
How's that for honesty, Donathan? Try it sometime. Feels good.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 3:24pm
Cannibal, I did come clean in a YouTube video about who I really am. That was my real turning point, but I slipped back a couple of times. I am actually trying really hard to become a normal poster and have even been posting more on Commercials You Hate Forum, which is the real bread and butter of this forum. I should have stopped Trolling a long time ago. I remember Dark Father saying something like, "I hadn't been on CIH for a while because I was grieving over my father's death. I came back to CIH trying to reconnect positively with my CIH family and get some solace after the crushing loss of my father and Donathan was Trolling the CIH boards. That compounded my grief for my father even more." I didn't know his father was dead until long after I found this post. I should have stopped my Trolling then.

Also, thanks for opening up to us on CIH. I didn't know you were actually a bit depressed. You always seemed upbeat to me. I was oblivious...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic