Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Diors MegaBeeotches-Theron, Portman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diors MegaBeeotches-Theron, Portman
    Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 3:10pm
Is it me or does Dior have literally the WORST perfume ads ever with awful, pro-femme power screechings and celeb hoors such as Nat Portman(boyish), Charlize(I am SOO hot)Theron and Kristin 'one expression' Stewart from Twilight--even Julia Roberts gets tarred and feathered in this crud...
its CRINGEWORTHY
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 3:31pm
I dunno tiki, maybe if you posted one or two of the ads in question we might be able to formulate an opinion...
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 3:48pm
Here are a couple of them.

CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 3:08am
Thanks aka for posting the videos --- and I have to agree with Tiki...there is nothing, absolutely nothing, in these ads that would make me want to buy or use the perfume.  Both actresses are over-acting (grievously overacting, in the case of Portman - yuck!) and the message is...what?  "I'm a  rich, Serious Actress and I live an emotionally  complicated, fulfilling life that I celebrate by wearing overpriced perfume  (make that "parfum," you heathens!)  that you little people can only dream about!! And I can push my boyfriends around at will with my unpredictable moods!"  

Awful, pretentious ads.  AngryAngry
CapeCat
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 3:22am
EXCUUUUSE me for not posting ads that i  KNOW are way too OVERPLAYED and ubiquitous at GIFT GIVING times such as Christmas that they are on near CONSTANTLY..and i HATE these ads!Dead
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 2:47pm
..and bipolar Portman is being played again in a 'Valentines' perfume push...she seems near DERANGED in this ad..are there any normal people that LIKE her or is it all nerds that like 'boyish' girls?
raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2020 at 12:48am
Theron is hot, but soooooo pretentious.   Portman is just batsh*t crazy, and frankly not hot at all...
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic