Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Shop - Raiders Jersey to Dinner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL Shop - Raiders Jersey to Dinner
    Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 4:36am
I really really really HATE this commercial.  I think that all of the stupid NFL Shop commercials are moronic, but for some reason, this one really annoys me.  

Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 5:05am
I thought it was funny, especially when the jersey started blinking.  Nice to see an ad where the hubby refuses to act like a beatdown dumb schmuck and actually stands up for himself...  Thumbs Up
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

I thought it was funny, especially when the jersey started blinking.  Nice to see an ad where the hubby refuses to act like a beatdown dumb schmuck and actually stands up for himself...  Thumbs Up
Perhaps my dislike of it comes from my dislike of football and the fact that I have seen it 100000000 times.  That and the guy is a passive aggressive schmuck.  He stands up for himself by not saying anything and making a bunch of stupid facial expressions. LOL
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 6:13pm
If that guy wore a Cleveland Clowns Jersey anywhere...then he'll be invited anywhere when the Cleveland Clowns are in the Super Bowl!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

I really really really HATE this commercial.  I think that all of the stupid NFL Shop commercials are moronic, but for some reason, this one really annoys me.  

The girl is oddly attractive... but what a honker on her.... just sayin..
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 2:33am
And her HEAD...its like a size and a half larger than EVERYONE in the ad..maybe its the positioning, but it seems YUGE...another buffoon ad with a 'twist' ending..you go Deppity Dawg!
yes it sucks
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 4:25pm
Not sure if the music is coming from his sweater or not. Confused
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 10:16pm
She looks like a horse. And their relationship sucks. And her family are idiots. But he's a bigger one. 
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 10:57pm
^Exactly this.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 2:36pm
His gulpy gulp face is the WORST...matched by huge heads vindictive HISSING
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Ian16545 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian16545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 7:58pm
Instant grounds for divorce. Need I say more?
One call... destroys 'em all!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 8:07pm

Just this one (for the 1,000th time) a few minutes ago.

I ease the irritation this ad causes me by imagining the wife's father and brothers taking the Douchebag out into the back yard after dinner and giving him a well deserved ass kicking, then taking turns pissing on his sweater.

While he's still wearing it.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

She looks like a horse. And their relationship sucks. And her family are idiots. But he's a bigger one. 

Sums it up quite nicely, I must say.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Just this one (for the 1,000th time) a few minutes ago.

I ease the irritation this ad causes me by imagining the wife's father and brothers taking the Douchebag out into the back yard after dinner and giving him a well deserved ass kicking, then taking turns pissing on his sweater.

While he's still wearing it.

Ahahaha brilliant!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Ian16545 Ian16545 wrote:

LOL

I'll bet you're happily married!  Aren't the Raiders moving to Vegas?

It's a freaking sweatshirt, people.  Who, in their right mind, would really give a flying f*ck?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by Ian16545 Ian16545 wrote:

LOL

I'll bet you're happily married!  Aren't the Raiders moving to Vegas?

It's a freaking sweatshirt, people.  Who, in their right mind, would really give a flying f*ck?

I'm kinda wondering if the father and/or one or more of the sons might be former/current KC Chiefs players.

Would make sense that they would be highly irate over such audacity.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 10:33pm
Nope.

Don't think it is.

Nevermind.

C'mon, man!
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 1:18am
This one is STILL airing! I just saw it tonight. It's January 5th for cryin' out loud! Confused
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 1:34am
The reason why the Chiefs fans are so bitter is that their team is coached by one of the biggest losers in recent playoff history.....Andy Reid.
I also hate this commercial. The douche with the tacky Raiders sweater should be head-butted!

btw. I'm a New York Giants fan......my team took the year off! lol
One man gathers what another man spills
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 1:50am
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

The reason why the Chiefs fans are so bitter is that their team is coached by one of the biggest losers in recent playoff history.....Andy Reid.
I also hate this commercial. The douche with the tacky Raiders sweater should be head-butted!

LOL Yup. I call them the Kansas City Choke Jobs.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 1:53am
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

LOL Yup. I call them the Kansas City Choke Jobs.

Thanks to that loser Reid!
One man gathers what another man spills
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 4:35am
I’m a Seahawk gal and have a closet full of jerseys, tank tops, hoodies, etc - I would certainly wear stuff to the games or to the mall or running errands, but I would not be wearing my Hawks gear to a family dinner, it’s kind of weird that the whole family is in KC red (first - because they suck - and second - because not too many households have an entire family where everyone loves the same team). Though give the guy props for pissing off hiswife’s entire family, incuding grandma and the dog. (btw - the girl is well suited for him, if they had casted a hot blonde it would have looked weird, unless he was some sort of Microsoft billionaire CEO).
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 8:54pm

As a Clevelander...our season NEVER started...again!

We haven't had a team since 1995...and whatever is playing is a joke and I'm NOT Laughing!

They even had a parade for it yesterday...3000 dumbasses (all the Clowns fans now) arrived!

Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 5:56am
^^ Looks like they're riding a short bus...  LOL
ILUVTOMH77 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILUVTOMH77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 3:27pm

This commercial I can actually tolerate.
Chevy commercials that feature annoying hipsters make me NOT want to ever buy a Chevy......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic