Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wow! Got told off for being NICE! WTF?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow! Got told off for being NICE! WTF?
    Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 9:31pm
So, I saw a random stranger on the street and I said,"Hi," to be polite. He said,"Shut the f up! You don't know me, so you don't need to be speaking to me! You need to mind your own business and stop saying hi to people you don't know!" I was appalled! Wow, what a complete asshole he was! Completely out of line!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 10:42pm
are you another character on our beloved board once again?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 5:55am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

So, I saw a random stranger on the street and I said,"Hi," to be polite. He said,"Shut the f up! You don't know me, so you don't need to be speaking to me! You need to mind your own business and stop saying hi to people you don't know!" I was appalled! Wow, what a complete asshole he was! Completely out of line!

Then you should have dickpunched him and screamed "Bet you know who I am now, doncha bitch?!!"

LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:32am
Maybe he thought you were flirting with him. Tongue
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Then you should have dickpunched him and screamed "Bet you know who I am now, doncha bitch?!!"

LOL

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 4:41pm
You sure you weren't having a Sybill moment?  You sure it wasn't one of your "friends"---maybe Ken or NONS or Ren or Stimpy or whoever?  Maybe you just met a new "friend" that you don't even know yet??

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 5:17pm
Thor, I don't do that multiple "Friends" thing anymore. I am only one account now, besides Nathan deleted many of all the "Friends," out of existence anyway
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 6:43pm
I am a GOOD Guy! You know who IS the CIH Villain however? That guy who was unfairly harrassing our very nice Admin Nathan a couple of weeks ago. Now HE'S the REAL CIH Villain!

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am NOT The CIH Villain!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

<div ="msg">
   I am a GOOD Guy! You know who IS the CIH Villain however? That guy
who was unfairly harrassing our very nice Admin Nathan a couple of weeks
ago. Now HE'S the REAL CIH Villain!<div ="msg">
<div ="msg">
<div ="msg">Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am NOT The CIH Villain!

NONS was banned over 2 years ago! Now back on this topic. No wonder this world is so shaitty if people cuss you out for a simple"Hi,"

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 7:44pm
johnsonjackathan?
I've only one question since this a 'family board' and it IS the 'Holiday Season' and it would only be proper we portray ourselves as responsible, example-setting adults that anyone would be proud to know....why didn't you just blow him?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 7:55pm
Because I don't give blow jobs, especially not to complete and very rude strangers.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 7:59pm

Because I don't give blow jobs, especially not to complete and very rude strangers.
No blowjobs?  Do you lie about your age and identity?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 8:02pm

No, I don't lie about my age and identity.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 8:18pm

No, I don't lie about my age and identity.
That wasn't said 'tongue-in-cheek', no.
I think something else was poking in your cheek.
I'm surprised you didn't try to blow us off and end the conversation.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 8:32pm
Pawolf, believe me, I was highly tempted to say something rude about the "blow job," question you asked me but I decided to be civil about it and not be rude.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 8:37pm
I'm so proud of you - now, blow away.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 10:54pm

How 'bout hand jobs?

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 11:19pm

How about incomplete and mildly-offensive strangers?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 12:56am
I don't do blow jobs or hand jobs at all!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 1:51am

I don't do blow jobs or hand jobs at all!
Confused!
Oh NO! Could this possibly mean that

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic