Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Pillow - New Super long ad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 7:04pm
Another one that I'm sick of, since it goes on and on... Especially when he appears in the bathroom medicine cabinet. Get the hell outta my house Mike before I call the police! Angry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Sponsored Links

Amish-Selfie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amish-Selfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 12:42am
He's on every channel. Constantly. Wearing that cross the size of a Buick.

Love the fake cheery shots of his employees sewing and packing pillows. Not really. Got a hunch the guy's a slimeball/jerk to work for. Same smug aura as John Schnatter (Papa John's cardboard pizza).
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Amish-Selfie Amish-Selfie wrote:

He's on every channel. Constantly. Wearing that cross the size of a Buick.

Love the fake cheery shots of his employees sewing and packing pillows. Not really. Got a hunch the guy's a slimeball/jerk to work for. Same smug aura as John Schnatter (Papa John's cardboard pizza).

You can't show human trafficked kiddies slaving away. So they have to show phony happy Amway looking peeps. Though in reality it's probably poor young Asian kids that now make those pillows but tomorrow will be biting those pillows if you get my drift...
I approve this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic