Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bitch better give me back my money!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bitch better give me back my money!
    Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 4:01pm
Three years ago, a few days before my vacation, another loyal customer who bought CIGARRETES usually told me her baby didn't have diapers and asked me if I could I buy her baby a pack of diapers and she would pay me back when she saw me. I never saw her again after I bought her the pack of diapers.

This year, a sweet, bubbly, loyal customer told me that she lost $10 and needed to get on the bus(Going on just a couple of buses to and from your destination is roughly $10 and told me she needed $10 badly because she didn't want to be stranded. She BEGGED me for the $10 and she was loyal, sweet, and bubbly like I mentioned before. I had just gotten paid and $10 wasn't too much to lend. She told me she would pay me back the next time she saw me. I told her I would work again on the following Sunday. On Sunday she came to buy her usual stuff and claimed she thought I worked on MONDAY and told me she would pay me the next day. I said,"Okay."

She NEVER came back. LYING, THIEVING BITCH! That was roughly a MONTH AGO! 😠 I am thinking of the "Bitch better have my money," song from Rihanna as I type this! That suns up what I am feeling right now! 😠
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 4:26pm
That was me and I'm not giving you back a damned thing, but I am going to change up a bit and get more money from you for free.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 4:32pm
Ass, gas or grass!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 7:28pm
I'm sorry,  I just see the 40 something year old white male troll who has offered his fantasies here for years.  Don't you ever get tired of yourself? Confused
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 7:58pm
When I was younger I learned the hard way don't EVER lend out MONEY or ANYTHING to a person unless you're 100β„… sure that they're being honest with you!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
timdubya View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timdubya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 9:03pm
My thoughts ran to "I'm Gonna Git Ya Sucka" and Flyguy's poem in the Pimp of the Year competition.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

When I was younger I learned the hard way don't EVER lend out MONEY or ANYTHING to a person unless you're 100β„… sure that they're being honest with you!

Yeah, I learned that the hard way too.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 5:01am
Asking for an IOU and collateral discourages most moochers.  But you don't even need those if you have a reputation of breaking limbs for debts that aren't paid back (even if they are family...)  WinkEvil SmileWink
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 4:13pm

You can always play 'tour guide' and show the mooches where the bodies float up...

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 1:45am
To this day, that bitch still hasn't paid me back my money! Trifling asshole!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 5:22am
JohnsonJack, in another thread, was asking to borrow $10 for bus fare so he could visit you.  Don't worry, I'm too cheap to lend it to him...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 3:01pm

This is the appropriate thread for this time of year around the hood. Should be on the front of cereal boxes, while on the back should be a crowded hip-hop hood scene where kids can play 'Where's Wallet?' since Waldo sure aint showin' up 'round here.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

JohnsonJack, in another thread, was asking to borrow $10 for bus fare so he could visit you. Β Don't worry, I'm too cheap to lend it to him...

LMAO! Thanks for having my back!

But in all seriousness, three years ago, a few days before my vacation, another loyal customer who bought CIGARRETES usually told me her baby didn't have diapers and asked me if I could I buy her baby a pack of diapers and she would pay me back when she saw me.

Luckily, I bought the Walgreen's brand which was only about $8. She like the other customer told me she would pay me back on the following Sunday. I waited that Sunday for her to pay me back, she never came. Days went by and she didn't come back. I went on my vacation.

My coworker told me that she came to pay me back on one of vacation days (It was roughly a week of vacation and my coworker told her "You can give me the money and I will give it after the vacation is over." She said,"No, I'm good. I'll just give it personally after their vacation is over." I never saw her again after buying the diapers for her baby. Bitch!

My coworker mentioned how disgusting she was buying cigarettes and then having the audacity to beg me to buy a pack of diapers for her baby and not giving me back my money. She told me if she saw her again she would berate her for having money to buy cigarettes but not buying diapers for her baby and then begging a certain Cashier for diapers and not paying them back

Also, the first woman I am talking about in my OP also usually bought cigarettes. Go figure.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 4:45pm
Ironically, I had a dream where I borrowed money from a female loan shark and I didn't pay her back. I remember thinking, "I can just hide out from her!" She found me and SHOT me. I stumbled backwards and then I woke up feeling disturbed...

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Ironically, I had a dream where I borrowed money from a female loan shark and I didn't pay her back. I remember thinking, "I can just hide out from her!" She found me and SHOT me. I stumbled backwards and then I woke up feeling disturbed...
I'll bet that happens a lot.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

I'll bet that happens a lot.

LMAO!

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 6:16am
You should have led with this:

Quote But in all seriousness, three years ago, a few days before my vacation, another loyal customer who bought diapers usually told me her baby didn't have cigarettes and asked me if I could I buy her baby a pack of cigarettes and she would pay me back when she saw me.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 6:46am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

You should have led with this:

Quote But in all seriousness, three years ago, a few days before my vacation, another loyal customer who bought diapers usually told me her baby didn't have cigarettes and asked me if I could I buy her baby a pack of cigarettes and she would pay me back when she saw me.
Big smileWink
Agreed...you should include a video report, too....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 9:03am
^LOL

That third world family must be enrolled in the ACA (Affordable Cigarette Act). Confused

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic