Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Song lyrics you heard right but interpreted wrong?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Song lyrics you heard right but interpreted wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Song lyrics you heard right but interpreted wrong?
    Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 8:35am
The Mahking bird song! Tongue

Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 12:18am
Diva by Beyonce.

Lyrics. "Take you to another lefvel. No passengers on my plane."

Since Diva is about strong independent women, I assumed that Beyonce was saying that every woman on the plane were pilots and not passengers(Diva is about strong women after all), handling their business and own lives.

It has been said that Beyonce is bragging that she is so high and mighty that she has her own personal plane meant just for her, no other passengers(Only VIP) Makes sense.

Bitch Better Have My Money by Rihanna.

Lyrics. "Shait your wife in the back of my new foreign car don't act like you forgot!"

I assumed that the bitch's wife was WILLINGLY chilling out with Rihanna in Rihanna's car because she was friendly with Rihanna.

The video interpretation is the complete opposite. Rihanna KIDNAPPED the wife and threw her in the backseat as ransom/leverage for the money the bitch owed her.

Here is another lyric.

"Bitch better have my money, pay me what you owe me!"

I assumed Rihanna LOANED the bitch money and she and the bitch made explicit terms on when the money was to be paid back and the bitch kept postponing the loan repayment. And Rihanna is getting really fed up with the bitch NOT paying her back yet.

The video interpretation was her accountant STOLE her money by embezzling her bank assets and she decided to kidnap his wife as ransom for the money he embezzled from her. Instead, he knowing that she kidnapped his wife decided to embezzle even MORE money from her and buy himself prostitutes and bottle service. Rihanna gets fed up with the fact that this man she trusted with her finances STOLE them instead and she kills him and takes whatever money HE has.

Apparently, Rihanna's real life accountant really did steal her assets, she sued him and won and he is still on the run for his life after she sued him.

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic