Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I have a confession to make to you guys..:/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 7:14pm
I'm buying a drink for everyone!
Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 7:33pm
Karen is my birthname. Donathan is my screenname. Figured I'd come out with the truth now since my credibility on CIH is shot anyway, so I've got nothing to lose.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Karen is my birthname. Donathan is my screenname. Figured I'd come out with the truth now since my credibility on CIH is shot anyway, so I've got nothing to lose.

We need a YouTube video of you talking about your past incarnations and multiple accounts.

How are we to know if the person in the picture is really you or if it's some friend of yours who's helping you play another joke in us?

If you posted a video of yourself talking about your past screen names and reading some parts of your Dave stories, it might help persuade us.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 10:27pm
Look, I PROMISE my birthname is Karen! I PROMISE!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 11:00pm

Look, I PROMISE my birthname is Karen! I PROMISE!

Tell us on YouTube.

Talk about your other "friends".

Recite some passages from your Dave stories.

We want to believe you, but we just can't.

Yet.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 1:28am

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 3:39am

Well done, Karen!!!

It's nice to see the face behind the legend!!!

You seem like a very nice lady and someone who could and should be a valued and respected member of this forum.

Now that we can see a real person behind the name, and that you are obviously a very nice person, I hope everyone here will be willing to forget the past, allow you to make a fresh start and put any ill will and negative feelings behind them.

So should we continue to call you Donathan, or will you change your screen name to Karen?

C'mon, man!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 6:18am
This is unbelievable!  I mean unCensoredingbelievable!  Hi Karen!

I don't think we'll ever be able to figure you out, but at least you came clean.

Thumbs Up  Clap
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:10am
Color me confused.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 2:31pm
I don't know if I want to change my "Donathan" screenname yet. I mean, I've been "Donathan" for about 12 years(I was also Donathan on two other websites) ! . Thanks for the kind words also!

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 4:51pm
Wow that was the most genuine thing you've ever done Donathan. Thank you!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Wow that was the most genuine thing you've ever done Donathan. Thank you!

Thanks, AdN and you're welcome! :D

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:54pm
Very nice.  Welcome to CIH, Karen!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Very nice.  Welcome to CIH, Karen!

Uh, I'm not sure if I want to be called Karen just yet. I mean I have been Donathan for about 12 years on the internet , so being called Karen isn't really something I am used to just yet...

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 10:13pm
That's OK, we all have screen names, and you're entitled to yours.  But if you "act up" again, don't be surprised to be called Karenathang.  LOL
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

That's OK, we all have screen names, and you're entitled to yours.  But if you "act up" again, don't be surprised to be called Karenathang.  LOL

LOL.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic