Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Here is a picture of my girlfriend, Sarah!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here is a picture of my girlfriend, Sarah!
    Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 1:36pm
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Lovely woman, isn't she?

http://postimg.org/image/5ointk6gf/c085e582/

Are you sure that isn't a selfie, "Donathan"?

Where's that other pic of her holding up the piece of paper with the writing on it?
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:22pm
You're supposed to post a picture of both of you, like this! Tongue

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:28pm
I want you to post the pic of her holding up the piece of notebook paper with the handwritten note on it....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:35pm
I REFUSE to show a picture of MYSELF! REFUSE! But Sarah doesn't mind me showing a picture of her on CIH!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:36pm

I REFUSE to show a picture of MYSELF! REFUSE! But Sarah oesn't mind me showing a picture of her on CIH!

HINT ALERT!!!! ^^^ HINT ALERT!!!! ^^^

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

HINT ALERT!!!^^^ HINT ALERT!!!!^^^

There is no hint, Jimbo!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:41pm

There is no hint, Jimbo!

Straight up confession then, eh?

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:43pm

There is no hint, Jimbo!

I don't know what you're talking about Jimbo! NO IDEA! This is a picture of the special lady in my life, Sarah!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:43pm

I REFUSE to show a picture of MYSELF! REFUSE! But Sarah doesn't mind me showing a picture of her on CIH!
She looks like she could probably kick your ass.  Ouch
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:44pm

There is no hint, Jimbo!

I don't know what you're talking about Jimbo! NO IDEA! This is a picture of the special lady in my life, Sarah!

OK then.

I won't say anything more.

Your secret will remain safe with me just like I promised it would.

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

She WOULDN'T kick my ass, I PROMISE!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:46pm

Brings to mind that old friendly piece of advice that goes... "Don't go beating yourself up over it..."

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 2:55pm
Guys, how old does Sarah look?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 3:03pm
In dog years?  People of color age well.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 3:05pm

In dog years?  People of color age well.

Okay, yes, in dog years...

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 7:46pm

Shocked

Not even a little smack?

I love the way you look at me
I love the way you smack my ass
I love the dirty things you do
I have control of you

Puddle Of Mudd Lyrics

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 10:46pm
LOL. Sarah has NEVER smacked my ass!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 5:39pm
Have you and Sarah and Karen ever had a threesome? 

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 6:20pm

Have you and Sarah and Karen ever had a threesome? 

LOL. No! Though in high school, I wrote love letters to myself and pretended they came from another person! LOL. My schoolmates said,"Interesting how VERY SIMILAR the handwriting of you and your "boyfriend" look!"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic