Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

{Men only} An easier way to uranate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: {Men only} An easier way to uranate
    Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 12:56pm
Men: There's an easier way to have a piss -- though you will need to be wearing shorts. This simple method can be used both if you have briefs on or if you're going commando.

If your shorts wasteband is too tight when you pull your shorts down to take a leak and you end up pinching your willy (and subsequently your urethra) and end up with more than a few drops of piss in your pants, you may want to give this a go.

1: Pull your piss weasel out through one of the leg holes.
2: Uranate.
3: Shake it off (or wipe it with a square of bungwipe).
4: Put it back in.

Going pee-pee this way can totally eliminate the dreadful wet spot that gives others the impression that you need Depends or that you've pissed your pants for some other reason.

NB: Be careful that you don't piss on the bottom of the other leg of your shorts when you do this or it will defeat the whole purpose.

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 1:16pm
I was wondering just recently where Angry Mcpee had been.

Welcome back!

As for your shorts leg method, I've been doing that for years. At home, rather than a dab off with tp, I use a spray bottle of water to rinse Willie's nose off afterward.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 7:09pm
I'm no grammar Nazi...Don't you mean URINATE!?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic