Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Liberty University Trump sound alike voiceover...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liberty University Trump sound alike voiceover...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liberty University Trump sound alike voiceover...
    Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 3:39pm
The first time I saw and heard this ad, I thought it was kind of odd how much the voiceover sounds like Donald Trump...

Then I recall that the President of Liberty University is none other than Jerry Falwell Jr, a close personal friend of Trump and a major campaign supporter.

Turns out that apparently I'm not the only one who's noticed the vocal similarity between the commercial narrator and Trump.

When I typed "liberty university commercial voice" into Google, underneath where it assumes what else you're going to type in based upon the number of times others have, it added on... "sounds like trump".

I put this in Commercial Talk because even though the voiceover sounds like someone I hold in very low regard, and the University President is Jerry Falwell Jr, I find nothing else about the ad to be particularly objectionable.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 4:19pm
The iSpot comments agree.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 4:45pm
I didn't read the comments there.

I'll have to check them out.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 5:32pm
^ It could be a facebook thing, I am seeing my Leah face with an chance to comment.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 5:43pm
I went back and read them.

I particularly liked the first one at the very bottom...

Alex Vaught

A racist college having a commercial narrated by racist cheeto face rapist.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 5:52pm
^LOL

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I went back and read them.

I particularly liked the first one at the very bottom...

Alex Vaught

A racist college having a commercial narrated by racist cheeto face rapist.

I don't get the whole racist accusation.  He might be clueless about race, but I don't think he has a racist bone in his body.

Now, the Dem party, on the other hand...built on racism.  LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 7:37pm
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 7:45pm
Well, now that we're getting rid of statues due to their racist past, why shouldn't we get rid of the Dem party?  I mean lynchings, Jim Crow, opposition to every Civil Rights Act that existed...not to mention Robert Byrd (right into the 21st century, fer Chrissakes!).  What about his statues and monuments?  I mean, seriously, folks.  LOLWacko

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 7:51pm
Sure.

But first let get rid of the neo-Nazi Republicans.

Aka Trump's core base of support.

Can I get a seig heil, Thor?

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 7:56pm
Yep, that's us---a buncha Nazis.  LOL

Of course, your beloved Obama had the Stalinists and Marxists supporting him.  That makes you one of them.  They're all the Dem party.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 8:00pm
I dunno. You'll have to show me some pictures or video of hammer & sickle waving Stalinists and Marxists marching in support of Obama.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 8:09pm
Don't have to.

LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 8:25pm
OMG!!!

Obama made a speech from behind a podium!!!!

No wonder the Republican Nazis hate him!!!!

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic