Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Febreze- Droolius Caesar (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Febreze- Droolius Caesar (video)
    Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 1:11pm

I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 12:23pm
LOL

Sometimes, I can't stand to be around me.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 12:18pm
Always take a smellfie....

...BEFORE you leave the house!!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 12:07pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 12:00pm
It's ok if the odor you're trying cover up isn't very strong. But let's say you had a shirt that really needed to be washed because the armpits stunk of B.O. and you tried to cover it up with Febreeze. You'd be walking around smelling like perfumed B.O.

Why do I know this?

Well...

Fortunately I "sensed" the futility of spraying Febreeze on a stinky shirt BEFORE leaving the house and hence, didn't embarrass myself.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

Fabreze is wretched. I can't stand the idea covering the stench of filth with perfume. Sort of like spraying cologne on a turd, you still have the turd....making it smell like Fabreze does erase the fact that you need to clean the filth!

I used to occasionally use Febreze on my upstairs couch.  It was a fabric couch.  Not much else you can do with those.  Luckily, cats don't generally smell, so they weren't the problem.  That couch was in a room I smoked in.

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 4:38am
Fabreze is wretched. I can't stand the idea covering the stench of filth with perfume. Sort of like spraying cologne on a turd, you still have the turd....making it smell like Faberge doesn't erase the fact that you need to clean the filth!
One man gathers what another man spills
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 4:07am
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

News Flash:

Dogs absolutely hate smelling like heavy perfume.
They have a very keen sense of smell - way more sensitive than even most dog owners realize.

If you love your pooch, ditch the Febreze immediately.
Try a neutral unscented oatmeal-based dog shampoo instead, at regular intervals - and problem solved!

Not only that, but if you have birds, Febreeze contains ingredients that are highly toxic ( I mean DEADLY) to birds
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 1:42am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Just saw this dumbass commercial a couple minutes ago! Here's a message, WASH YOUR DOG! I m seeing this ad way too many times. I'd rather watch hours and hours of 60s ads than this Febreze $###!

"New Fabreze dog shampoo.
Don't delay.  Order in the next 15 minutes and we'll double your order!"  

jon1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 1:34am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Every damn day. Droolius Caesar. The couch. The basement guest bathroom (ewww!). All of them are cringe-worthy. Time for a new campaign Febreze!

Yes - but not as cringe-worthy as the commercial with the two guys (on the phone) literally wretching over finding some 4-day-old sushi in the refrigerator. 

Or the ad where Puddy (aka Patrick Warburton) takes out his own appendix. 

What the f**k were they thinking? 
jon1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 1:30am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Aren't they (Febreeze) the same ones who do the "I love you sofa" nonsense, where they talk about back sweat and "Gordo's everything" while this huge Great Dane jumps up on it and lies down?

The first few times I saw this commercial I didn't actually see it, I just heard it. And I kept wondering what a "gordo" was. As in, "Bare feet, backsweat, and gordos. Everything."
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 6:55pm
Just saw this dumbass commercial a couple minutes ago! Here's a message, WASH YOUR DOG! I m seeing this ad way too many times. I'd rather watch hours and hours of 60s ads than this Febreze $###!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 6:10am
Every damn day. Droolius Caesar. The couch. The basement guest bathroom (ewww!). All of them are cringe-worthy. Time for a new campaign Febreze!
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 2:35am
I just use VideoStudio, so nothing too fancy, but just enough to get the job done!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 10:24am
Originally posted by !Tommy !Tommy wrote:

I do love editing stuff. If you look at my channel you'll see I've done plenty with Wilford Brimley. I actually threw the Febreze one together quite fast. I wanted to do a bit more with Droolius, especially him walking into the van with a cigarette already in his mouth. The why he likes his privacy, I left that up to your own sick minds. ;)

Which video editing software do you use?

C'mon, man!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 5:00am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

This is hilarious!  Are you in the editing business?  You did a great job. You should upload this to YouTube and send it to Febreeze.  They should get a kick out of it.  LOL  Thumbs Up  Of course, they'll probably sue you if you upload it to YT.  Confused

Errrr.... ummmm.... errrr.... don't know how to tell ya this girruh-fren, but he already uploaded it to YouTube.

That's how he was able to post it here.

Sorry....

As for suing him, I'm not 100% sure, but I think the 1st Amendment protects such things when they're done as parody.
LOL
I completely zonked out on that one!  I knew the second one was on TY but didn't even realize the first video was a YT video.  Must have posted before my caffeine fix kicked in.

Well, at least !Tommy knows his talents are appreciated.  LOL
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 4:16am
I do love editing stuff. If you look at my channel you'll see I've done plenty with Wilford Brimley. I actually threw the Febreze one together quite fast. I wanted to do a bit more with Droolius, especially him walking into the van with a cigarette already in his mouth. The why he likes his privacy, I left that up to your own sick minds. ;)
Virginia Dare II View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by shEEEsh shEEEsh wrote:

The fact that they use the word “stink” turns me off. .

The three words I can find to describe this commercial are as follows...and I quote:  Stink....STANK....STUNK !! Tongue 
" Pickle YOU...Kumquat !!"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

This is hilarious!  Are you in the editing business?  You did a great job. You should upload this to YouTube and send it to Febreeze.  They should get a kick out of it.  LOL  Thumbs Up  Of course, they'll probably sue you if you upload it to YT.  Confused

Errrr.... ummmm.... errrr.... don't know how to tell ya this girruh-fren, but he already uploaded it to YouTube.

That's how he was able to post it here.

Sorry....

As for suing him, I'm not 100% sure, but I think the 1st Amendment protects such things when they're done as parody.

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 10:19pm
Ba bam!  That's really clever and funny!  Thanks for the laughs guys!  LOL  Big smile
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by !Tommy !Tommy wrote:

I took all 3 and made them into my own creation

This is hilarious!  Are you in the editing business?  You did a great job.  You should upload this to YouTube and send it to Febreeze.  They should get a kick out of it.  LOL  Thumbs Up  Of course, they'll probably sue you if you upload it to YT.  Confused
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 6:44pm
Both are hilarious!

For some odd reason I laugh more at the first one when the hand putting on the clip goes back and forth. I don't know why it just happens! Plus Yakety Sax makes everything funny!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 5:58pm
LOL

Another great parody...you have to watch until 22 seconds!  LOL

!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 5:55pm
I took all 3 and made them into my own creation

shEEEsh View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shEEEsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 5:02pm
The fact that they use the word “stink” turns me off. .. Commercials are getting too descriptive. Like the toilet paper ads and KY etc ..
eBay schmeBay
www.omigosh.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic