Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Should he have to pay? :/

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should he have to pay? :/
    Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 1:36pm
So, on another website, someone I will call Paul thought a guy someone I will name Richard was a Troll, and Paul said,"Richard, I think you are a Troll. Prove to me in the offline that you are a real person in order to redeem yourself in my eyes and I will give you a $100 Visa gift card. I will pist proof I tried to meet you offline." It just so happened that Paul and Richard lived in adjoining Counties and they agreed to meet at a Chili's restaurant in a few days. Richard said he would be wearing all black. One of the other posters joked something like,"You'll recognize Richard right off the bat. He's Johnny Cash!"LOL. Richard asked what Paul looked like to no avail.

Anyways, the big day came Paul went to Chili's while online the website looking for Richard. Richard online replied,"I am here in the back wearing all black eating ribeye steak and fries." Paul saw a WOMAN in the back eating wearing all black eating ribeye steak and fries. Online, Paul asked Richard,"Are you a man or a woman?" Richard skirted the question being coy about it saying something like,"Go up to the person wearing all black in the back eating ribeye steak and fries to find out!" Richard once again asked what Paul looked like and Paul once again ignored the question. The woman also had a beach bag on her. Paul asked something like,"Richard, do you have any certain bags on you and what type of bag is it? Richard replied something like,"It is a beach bag."

During the meal, a dorky looking guy ordered a ribs and fries meal and he got it and was eating next to the woman. Paul asked if anyone else was sitting by Richard. Richard replied,"Yes, some dorky nerd who looks like he stepped out of Revenge Of The Nerds movie!"

A longwhile later, Richard posted online something like,"Done with the Chili's meal. Going home since I never saw Paul." Paul uploaded a receipt from Chili's that had the time stamp he was there as proof he was there.

Later on, Paul told Richard off online when Richard confessed he was the woman in all black eating steak and fries at Chili's. Paul said,"Richard, all you had to say was,"Yes, I am the woman eating the steak and fries," when I asked",Are you a man or a woman?" And instead you decided to act coy about it."

Richard said his(her)real name was Alicia and she was trying to surprise Paul and admitted it backfired big time on her. She asked,"Do I still get the $100 Visa gift card?" Paul enraged said,"You really don't deserve shait! You had me thinking you were a MAN!"

Other posters chimed in saying,"Paul, you DID say,"Prove to me that you are REAL, and I will give you a $100 Visa gift card. You said NOTHING about gender so pay the woman or end up looking like a Welcher who doesn't keep his word!" Paul shot back,"I told who I thought was a MAN named RICHARD I would pay him a $100 Visa gift card! Richard didn't show up! A WOMAN named ALICIA showed up! There is NO way I should have to pay her deceiving ass! I thought I was being set up!"

The other posters pointef out,"The very REAL PERSON posting under the Richard username showed up, so give her the $100 card!" It was becoming a real warzone, and Paul began throwing nasty insults to Alicia saying something like,"Alicia looked like she was 40-55 and looked like she was from another country. I didn't want to talk to her Other members were offended and said,"Paul, you didn't want to talk to Alicia because she looked like she was from another country? Is your birthname Donald Trump by any chance?"

Alicia replied something like,"I am 28 and most people tell me I look YOUNGER and I was born and raised in The USA!"

Two MODERATORS soon became involved. One Moderator said,"I'm kind of with Paul on this. I wouldn't have walked up to a WOMAN either if I were looking for a MAN! The other Moderator said,"I'm kind of on Alicia's side. I mean she DID ask him twice what he looked like and he ignored her. She most likely would have said,"Hi!" If she knew what he looked like!" Plus, he did say,"Real person!"

One of the Moderators said that they would mediate between Paul and Alicia in private to discuss a settlement of the $100 Visa gift card that Alicia and Paul could BOTH be happy with. Alicia and Paul agreed to let the moderator mediate for them.

So, do you think Paul should have to pay Alicia? :/
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 2:10pm
I think I would rather go run the vacuum than read all of that!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 2:20pm
I think they should both be required to live together in the same house or apartment for a month.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 2:43pm

"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 8:11pm

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I think I would rather go run the vacuum than read all of that!
I made the foolish mistake of thinking there must be some point to this garbage. The only dubious reward was that it made the old Sponge Bob Sguare Pants biography seem slightly interesting.Confused
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

You think that's bad?

Go to YouTube and type in "lancing boils".

Ultra disgusting!!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 11:13pm
Yeah, I've seen some of those.  Amazing.  And wonderful!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 11:16pm
Lots of ooey gooey, creamy goodness!!!!

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 11:26pm
Its parfum
Fills the room

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 11:40pm
Okay short version.

Guy named Paul thought a guy named Richard was a Troll and offered him a $100 Visa gift card if he could prove he was a real person in the real world. They agreed to meet at Chili's Restaurant and Richard said he'd be wearing all black. At the Chili's Restaurant on the agreed date, Paul saw a WOMAN in all black and not a MAN. Paul was confused and later left. Online later on, Richard admitted that he was a woman named Alicia and Paul told her off for deceiving him. Alicia still asked for the $100 gift card, which enragrd Paul even more.

There was a brewing warzone when people took sides and Moderator offeted to mediate in private between the three of them and they agreed to let him Mediate.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 12:13am
We'd rather talk about oozing pus.

Got any good oozing pus stories?

Preferably highly malodorous oozing pus.

C'mon, man!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 1:15am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

We'd rather talk about oozing pus.

Got any good oozing pus stories?

Preferably highly malodorous oozing pus.
Be very careful what you ask for.Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 2:45pm
Now, that you know my secret, should Paul have to pay me?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 3:31pm
You did deceive him into thinking you were a man, so that had to have some kind of effect on him approaching you. Men are much more hesitant to approach strange women in public places for fear of having their intentions misunderstood or being accused of harassment.

I think you should offer to accept a lesser amount.

Maybe a $25 card.

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

You did deceive him into thinking you were a man, so that had to have some kind of effect on him approaching you. Men are much more hesitant to approach strange women in public places for fear of having their intentions misunderstood or being accused of harassment.

I think you should offer to accept a lesser amount.

Maybe a $25 card.

Yep, all three of us agreed that $50 that he would upload online for me was the fair deal(Moderator, Paul, and me). Paul pointed out that since I deceived him, I really only deserved $50. I agreed that he had a valid point.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic