Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Navy Back to School cafeteria prison riot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Navy Back to School cafeteria prison riot
    Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^ That's really, really bad!! Wink

Why do the adholes insist on pumping this nasty bullcrap into our living rooms??  What is the demographic here? The children, who can't just sit still and maintain some order at lunch time?  The parents?  Who are about the same age as the people who make this type of commercials. 

Enough is enough! They should not forget the old people that may be offended by this type of newfangled SH!T on a stick! Another example...George Kranz can burn in hell!!

Hah! Didn't I say Dinn Daa Daa will be used? Hah! I was RIGHT!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

This wouldn't be tolerated at any school where I lived. Ever! I'm surprised lunch monitors or teachers didn't crash the commercial telling the kids to sit down and eat! Lunch is supposed to be a time to follow directions, eat your food, quietly talk to your friends but NEVER do a dance-off! Every year I see commercials with crazy dancing children in classrooms and schools.
Very minimal talking allowed in my public elementary school cafeteria. No screaming on the playground either. Currently recess consists of lots of kids all screaming as loud as possible.Confused 
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 2:10am
Gay Navy does it again reaching to the bottom of the toilet for advertising ideas. And I thought that old lady with the grey bob and Elton John glasses was obnoxious way back in the day. Just mash together these Old Navy commercials with those ghetto Cheerio's spots and while we're at it when they stay study you say hurl oops I meant haul (Target). I feel sorry for the Millennial generation. So into bad music, overkill political correctness, participation trophy's kids as super brats and sh*t commercials. I say take all these commercials and blast them in Isis areas and that tubby little North Korean Hitler wannabe dictator. I can just imagine what all those fascist/terrorists would do when they are subjected to the above-mentioned commercials. And how about sending some Cheerio Bees that got swag equipped with a venom that gives those stung a fatal case of uber diarrhea that's fatal. Ba By Kim Jung, ba by Isis. 
I approve this message.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 9:46pm
Obnoxious music, obnoxious dancing, obnoxious cutesy smiling at the end.  Sick  Angry  Dead
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^LOL

Clorox and Lysol know all about stupid people like this!

Yep!!!

Perfect opportunity for a "mash up" commercial!!!

Let one run right into the other!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 6:28pm
^LOL

Clorox and Lysol know all about stupid people like this!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 6:24pm
Not to mention the part right near the end where two of the little monster animals were DANCING ON TOP OF THE TABLE...!!!

Uhhh... excuse me, but aside from the obvious safety and liability issue, isn't that where their food is being eaten????

And you two little shīt asses have the dirty bottoms of your shoes which have been in who knows what all over them???

Make them stay after lunch during recess and wash and disinfect every single table in the place with bleach!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 6:16pm
This wouldn't be tolerated at any school where I lived. Ever! I'm surprised lunch monitors or teachers didn't crash the commercial telling the kids to sit down and eat! Lunch is supposed to be a time to follow directions, eat your food, quietly talk to your friends but NEVER do a dance-off! Every year I see commercials with crazy dancing children in classrooms and schools.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 6:11pm
Apparently, seeing kids acting like little douchebags makes some people feel good or something.

Just makes me feel ill.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 6:06pm
^ That's really, really bad!! Wink

Why do the adholes insist on pumping this nasty bullcrap into our living rooms??  What is the demographic here? The children, who can't just sit still and maintain some order at lunch time?  The parents?  Who are about the same age as the people who make this type of commercials. 

Enough is enough! They should not forget the old people that may be offended by this type of newfangled SH!T on a stick! Another example...George Kranz can burn in hell!!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 2:23pm
So this latest piece of puke inducing Old Navy crap has a new kid in school sitting down for lunch by himself in the cafeteria when suddenly, the rest of the (racially and culturally diverse of course) snot noses break into what resembles the beginning of a prison cafeteria riot, only to evolve into a show-off, look-how-cool-we-think-we-are, modern dance fest.

Yuck!!!

As if there weren't already more than enough reason to hate kids!!!

And was that a young Jodi Foster right there at the end??

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic