Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Have You Been Banned?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have You Been Banned?
    Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 8:47pm
F*cking A!
The list of facebook pages I have been banned from.

Geico
Liberty mutual
Allstate
Lysol
Wayfair

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 8:55pm
Why do you get banned?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 8:59pm
They don't like the truth, that's why I get banned.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

They don't like the truth, that's why I get banned.

I was going to respond with... "Guess."
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 9:05pm
I know your truth about insurance companies...but Lysol???  What's "the truth" about Lysol?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I know your truth about insurance companies...but Lysol???  What's "the truth" about Lysol?

It Lys ol the time!!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 9:10pm
Gag me.  LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 9:12pm
Hey... how much did you pay to get in???

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 1:59am
People get banned for WEIRD things. A guy was temporarily banned from a Sports Forum because he said that Shaq was a 7 foot tall cross eyed gorilla. LOL. WTF? Definitely NOT temporary ban worthy. I was temporarily banned from another website for posting,"Celebrities who have not aged well?" I thought it would become a huge hit but I only got three replies all telling me off and calling me a jerk for statying that thread. I then got a message saying,"You have been temporarily banned for 2 weeks for disturbing the peace." WTF? I KNOW that innocent thread was not worthy of a temporary ban!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Ad Endless Nauseum View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Endless Nauseum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 8:08am
I didn't get actually BANNED from NextDoor, but I got several nastygram emails from "neighborhood leads", after I answered several posts about an upswing in home burgleries and vehicle break-ins. I mentioned it might be related to the huge number of felons released very early by the lefty votors of California, compounded by touchy-feely judges crying about the overcrowded prisons. They said I was bringing politics into the wrong part of the forum, I responded that I had not introduced the topic, only posted a reply that might have some truth behind it.

I got two dozen anonymous "Thank You" replies!
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Defense de fumer et de cracher

A message brought to you by this station and the Ad Council.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 1:33pm
I was banned twice from an over 50 senior's forum because I argued against the typically bellicose, belligerent, crotchety old right-wingers there, using the same tone and manner in which they expressed their angry opinions and beliefs.

Some old redneck gal is the moderator there and she lets conservatives get away with anything but will ban liberals if they persist beyond a weak, tepid response to the right-wing ranting she allows because she agrees with it.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I spoke my mind about all of their stupid "Protection" commercials.

Maybe it's just broadcast TV, I can't seem to escape their stupidity.
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 2:17pm
I got banned from some conservative facebook page cause they posted photoshopped pics(which one of my friends was dumb enough to believe, and share), and I called them on it, along with posting the actual, non-photoshipped pic in reply. Unsurprisingly, the conservative admins, like many other conservatives I know, have a serious problem with actual facts being posted.

I also one got banned from a music forum once for swearing, but then ultimately with help from a few other forum members I managed to not only get unbanned, but we got the admins to revoke the rule that prohibited swearing in the first place.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 3:40pm
My youngest daughter banned me from her site because I was acting like a Dad.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 5:57pm
^LOL

I realize that if you swear or call some site "Gayfair", some mod might delete your post.

I think some of them (Mods) are just a little too overzealous. Even with what would be considered PC comments, some of them act like gods and strike down anything negative at all.

Or they just take away your right to comment, forever!  And I use my real name, with a different angle picture of Leah.  I guess I haven't crossed any liable or slander laws, yet! LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 6:02pm
I almost got banned from CIH for saying something in 'Engrish'..,
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 6:16pm
Dagnabbit PaW, did I screw up again?

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grammarly- Write At The Speed Of Life (vid)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic