Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gross-Out Thread (2017)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Gross-Out Thread (2017)
    Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 1:38am
Ouchokokokokok...I went out to hit the Farmers' Market and get the Peeps some nanners, tomatoes, and cookies...and to guzzle a 40 oz Bud Dry...and then I remembered how, these days, when ya gotta pee, you DO, but it is best to be where you need to be when you pee or you can get that 'garden sprinkler effect', which happened when I ran to the back of the grocer's to relieve the drain. not so much internal splatter, but some.
I really like those high powered blow dryers that point straight down - they dry off the front of your shorts before the next customer comes to wash his hands and realizes what you are doing.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 8:52pm
Ouch
One thing I NEVER like to do is crap anywhere other than home - unless I am traveling.
This morning would be a prime example why.
Imagine waking up and wandering to the toilet, dropping shorts and grabbing your telephone so you can read the news on the internet as you come out of the sleep haze while relieving yourself.
You sure feel good with your shorts and underpants at your ankles when you shuffle your feet and feel wet material. Yup. Went and peed between the pot and the sitting ring. Straight through and onto my pants & underpants. Soaked to the bone. Got to walk out into the hallway all nekkid.
Good thing I was home.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 12:32am
Sat in the drive-through at Captain D's, moments ago.
While waiting on my gumbo, I watched 'Mammy' make 'iced tea' for patrons. She did this in plain view (for me) but behind a wall so those 'eating in' didn't need to watch.
  • no gloves, she pours 1/2 bag of sugar into large steel kettle
  • pours water into the same
  • picks at something apparently biting her scalp, through her hair
  • grabs spoon, sticks same hand into kettle and stirs
  • picks at something apparently biting her armpit, adjusts underwear.
  • goes back to stirring vigorously
  • picks up kettle to take out front and notices me glaring at her which causes her to almost drop the kettle, but she recovered nicely and took the human mess tea out to the general public

~~~

I'll be cutting and pasting the above into a 'Captain D's Complaint', momentarily
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

ConfusedIt happened this morning while standing at a urinal at Hardee's...
There was an old guy at the urinal next to me - between me and the exit door - flooding the bowl while constantly sharting. He MUST have real torn one on last night.
"Hey...you SURE you don't want to run for the toilet before you end up walking the 'Hershey Trail of Tears'?", I ask him
"...might be an idea...", the old gunslinger says as he waddles toward the toilet without 'holstering his pistol'.
It was all too much - it is about 105 with 90% humidity in the shade and between what the air freshener couldn't mask and what I couldn't un-hear and un-see, my breakfast was ruined. My sinus is still clogged and I can still sort of taste the smell of the restroom in the back of my throat...I still want to puke.
How has YOUR day been thus far?

This guy I work with was in one of the bathroom stalls, when some guy went into the next stall, pulled down his pants (too late), and dropped a load on the floor.  And then he stepped in it.  The guy I work with took pics.

*I* resemble that story!
A few months back, I was at Y'allmart about 2 A.M. when the 'sudden need' hit. I pretty much sounded like a struggling 2 stroke engine running to the restroom, which was at the far end of the store.
Made it just in time to drop drawer and blow a load against the wall. Thinking quick, I immediately changed stalls right before the night cleaning crew came in.
No name, no blame, no shame...but I DO regret no having taken a picture as I'm certain I could have claimed to have found a long-lost Dali painting.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 6:12pm
^^ LOLLOLLOL

Let's make CIH great again!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

There was an old guy at the urinal next to me - between me and the exit door - flooding the bowl while constantly sharting. He MUST have real torn one on last night.
"Hey...you SURE you don't want to run for the toilet before you end up walking the 'Hershey Trail of Tears'?", I ask him
"...might be an idea...", the old gunslinger says as he waddles toward the toilet without 'holstering his pistol'.
It was all too much - it is about 105 with 90% humidity in the shade and between what the air freshener couldn't mask and what I couldn't un-hear and un-see, my breakfast was ruined. My sinus is still clogged and I can still sort of taste the smell of the restroom in the back of my throat...I still want to puke.

~~~
This thread in memory of the Tiz & his intended, Adreme, who I believe cranked up the original thread we were forced to shut down (because of Thor)...===>>>Direct Link To This Post

This guy I work with was in one of the bathroom stalls, when some guy went into the next stall, pulled down his pants (too late), and dropped a load on the floor.  And then he stepped in it.  The guy I work with took pics.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 5:54pm
Excerpt from the bestiality classic, Daughter Gets the Goat.

And the goat licked her crotch, sucking at the thick wet goo that stained the soft cotton, nipping at the material with his teeth as he tried to pull it away. His teeth caught hold of the material for a moment, and the goat took a step back, pulling the wet panties far away from the girl's pussy. Dawn barely felt it as the whole crotch of her panties gave way, chewed through and pulled away by the goat's teeth.

Here's more:

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 4:32pm

~~~
This thread in memory of the Tiz & his intended, Adreme, who I believe cranked up the original thread we were forced to shut down (because of Thor)...===>>>Direct Link To This Post
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic