Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Name one freaky thing that happened to you today!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Name one freaky thing that happened to you today!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Name one freaky thing that happened to you today!
    Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 3:44pm
So, in the middle of the night, I heard the infamous sound of the train horn which is a good 8 minute drive away. I thought,"Hmm, the train horn sound seems a LOT closer and louder than it usually seems. I looked out of my window and saw a flash of light that looked like a train light. I was scared and thought of a train derailing and crashing into my house! Luckily, it was not a train derailment and the train horn just seemed louder and closer than usual. Oh, what a huge relief! :D
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 3:50pm
Freaky.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 5:18pm
I freaking woke up this morning.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

So, in the middle of the night, I heard the infamous sound of the train horn which is a good 8 minute drive away. I thought,"Hmm, the train horn sound seems a LOT closer and louder than it usually seems. I looked out of my window and saw a flash of light that looked like a train light. I was scared and thought of a train derailing and crashing into my house! Luckily, it was not a train derailment and the train horn just seemed louder and closer than usual. Oh, what a huge relief! :D
Did you move?

Do you have a "Train Fetish"?

Originally posted by Ken 1802 Ken 1802 wrote:

I had roughly 40 minutes to waste today, and was kind of bored, and I saw the beginning of a train line at a train crossing... I actually sat there and counted the trains as they passed(random much? LOL) for fun. I counted roughly 144 trains....LOL

Is the "old" Donna back again?

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 10:09pm
Big difference between counting train cars out of boredom and wondering if a train derailed and is about to hit your house! ;)
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:03am
almost got abducted by aliens today.
I have 168 characters remaining.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:22am
I logged on to CIH, which I have been enjoying for the past few months, only to find that DonnaDouchebagThang is BACK :D complete with an announcement that he/she/it is going to be regaling the forum with more nonsensical male bovine excrement.

Dead

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:54am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

I logged on to CIH, which I have been enjoying for the past few months, only to find that DonnaDouchebagThang is BACK :D complete with an announcement that he/she/it is going to be regaling the forum with more nonsensical male bovine excrement.

Dead

No reason to stay away.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 1:43am
Originally posted by NiteRaidah NiteRaidah wrote:

almost got abducted by aliens today.

LOL.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 1:44am

Dead

Well, hello to you to DRS.

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 2:09am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Dead

No reason to stay away.
I will try my best to ignore The Freaky Thang.  If I just stay in the Commercials Threads and don't pay attention to the attention whore's crapfest threads, I might be able to cope.

I don't want to miss you, and Thor, and aka ron, and all the other neat peeps on here.  Hug
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 2:13am

Dead

No reason to stay away.
I will try my best to ignore The Freaky Thang.  If I just stay in the Commercials Threads and don't pay attention to the attention whore's crapfest threads, I might be able to cope.

I don't want to miss you, and Thor, and aka ron, and all the other neat peeps on here.  Hug

You know what DRS? I am NOT the Super Troll I used to be.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 2:35am

That's good!!!

We need as many fun and entertaining people around here as we can get.

Can't afford to lose any.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 4:40am
Quote almost got abducted by aliens today.

Maybe they were just inviting you to go along with them.  You could've made a few extra bucks doing landscaping work for the day...  Wink

Quote DonnaDouchebagThang is BACK :D complete with an announcement that he/she/it is going to be regaling the forum with more nonsensical male bovine excrement.

Hopefully it won't be fake Twin Peaks scripts or stories.  Don't want to get their fans angry...  Tongue

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Dead

No reason to stay away.

You know what DRS? I am NOT the Super Troll I used to be.
Like Nathan said about (redacted by Nathan) L Y N C H E D and CUCKED. Don't respond or engage them.

Donna's reputation precedes him.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic