Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Glade Commercial woman in tub on phone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2008 at 10:12pm
AngryThe dumb woman is probably trying to soak the sticker off her wide azz from the previous commerical. Where she tries to tell her guest that it's a candle made in France.. remember the guest pulls it off the lying hostess' butt and asked "haven't you heard of GLA' DAY' (poor attempt at pronouncing GLADE with a French accent I guess)  Any way had I been the guest I would have lef the sticker on her dumb azz and let her run around all day with it back there.  What is it with the Johnson Company: trying to push their products to a bunch of compulsive liars????   Give us a break...  Then the same lying old twit is humped over exercising with th rest of the group and tries to lie out of having a plug in...
Sponsored Links

kuribo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuribo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2008 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I had a bacon-scented car freshener a while back.  There was also a sausage-scented (breakfast, not Italian) one available.

you must tell me where you got these
battythepinkcat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote battythepinkcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 3:27am
Whoever thought of this commercial should be fired.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 3:52am
Originally posted by kuribo kuribo wrote:

I had a bacon-scented car freshener a while back.  There was also a sausage-scented (breakfast, not Italian) one available.

you must tell me where you got these

Some gift shop in Sausalito, kuribo.  I think I've seen them on-line.  I'll take a look.  In the meantime, here's a picture of it:

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 3:54am
AquilaLorelei View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquilaLorelei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 7:26am
Also try Archie McPhee.  And yes, these commercials are MAD obnoxious...Disapprove(Oh, and as for the "light a urinal cake on fire?  THAT made me ROFL, thankyou...<*snerk*>)
SokMunkie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SokMunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2008 at 4:44am

Girl down the street from me is selling scented candles for her school at $10 per.  I hate school solicitations, especially when they're for something frivolous (like a trip to Santa Cruz) or for something the school should be supplying (computers).  At least this one is for a jobs fair.  I agreed to buy one.

Thing is, ALL the candles smell like food.  Or they're supposed to, anyway.  Raspberries and cream, vanilla, apple pie, etc.  Why not rose or lilac or something?  What's with all these scented things needing to smell like food lately?  No wonder we eat so much; we're constantly being reminded to.

That said, a bacon-scented candle would be nice.

Just microwave some bacon.  The smell will last for days.
dipskat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipskat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2008 at 3:10pm
So, where is her other hand during this conversation?
Wink
dipskat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipskat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2008 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by SokMunkie SokMunkie wrote:

Girl down the street from me is selling scented candles for her school at $10 per.  I hate school solicitations, especially when they're for something frivolous (like a trip to Santa Cruz) or for something the school should be supplying (computers).  At least this one is for a jobs fair.  I agreed to buy one.

Thing is, ALL the candles smell like food.  Or they're supposed to, anyway.  Raspberries and cream, vanilla, apple pie, etc.  Why not rose or lilac or something?  What's with all these scented things needing to smell like food lately?  No wonder we eat so much; we're constantly being reminded to.

That said, a bacon-scented candle would be nice.

Just microwave some bacon.  The smell will last for days.

I heartily and politely disagree, I cook a few slices of bacon every Sunday and the smell never lingers.
Burn some bacon, the smell will last for weeks.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2008 at 3:59pm
I love burnt bacon!

rd0924 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rd0924 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 12:34am
I was SO glad to see I'm not the only one driven crazy by this woman.
3 questions.
1/ Why does Glade want a pathological liar to represent them?
2/ HOW does she have any friends?
and 3..... If they ARE her friends why don't they get her some help?
ACK!!! I HATE these commercials.
Thanks for letting me vent.
britastar View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2008 at 3:31am
I would like to punch that woman squarely in the jaw when she says..."and yes...it's Glade."  Square.  In.  The.  Jaw.
ilikestupidadssoshutup-MrsHill   

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2008 at 3:59am
She seems to see herself as some sort of mischievous little imp.  It's her thing.  Everyone in her life just humors her.

britastar View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2008 at 4:11am
I would like to know what the f**k she is so happy about.LOL

ilikestupidadssoshutup-MrsHill   

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2008 at 4:22am
She's mentally stuck in the 10th grade.  That's why she's so happy. 

N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2008 at 5:24am
Oh god, there's another one?     What I cannot stand about these commercials is the snootiness.   What the hell is wrong with grocery store candles?     Why should she feel ashamed that she didn't waste money buying overpriced jars of wax she's just going burn up anyway?     Why does she have to be ashamed and lie about going to the spa?  

What I'd like to see is a switch test where they tell people what they are smelling is some overpriced candle from the mall(but it's really Glade).    Get their reactions when people realize what it really is.

ALthough, according to this commercial, the people would immediately deny they ever liked the candle and tell their friends they were smelling an "Expensive GLAA_DAYY" candle.

badp View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2008 at 4:45am
It sounds so tawdry when the husband knocks on the door and the woman says, "That's my massage therapist" (or whatever).  Seriously.  You're naked in a tub, and a man who is not your husband is about to come in to massage you?!?!  WTF
Dr.Roo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr.Roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2008 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by britastar britastar wrote:

I would like to know what the f**k she is so happy about.LOL

Um, huffin all those fantastic Glade products.....Dead
Maybe if an electrical appliance of some sort could "accidentally" fall inta the tub this womans compulsive lying could be cured........permanently.
badp View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2008 at 11:36pm
This woman has been portrayed doing yoga, playing tennis, bathing, pretending to bake, and hosting tea parties.  I'm starting to think this woman would cease to function if not for Glade(tm) products.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic