Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Progressive 'The Turns We Take' (videoS)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progressive 'The Turns We Take' (videoS)
    Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 6:38pm
Wink
These commercials are SO absurd that they got me...and I still get a giggle from them
The Missus loved her soaps and Susan Lucci was always in your face...so I get a kick out of her making fun of her bad ol'self along with the ComaPuppy and his forgetful wife...LOLLOL
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2017 at 6:04am
Susan Lucci is 70 - doesn't quite look it all made up and what-not.
Just saw the "used cell minutes" for the first time.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2017 at 10:38pm
This is such a lonely, quiet thread...guess that happens when everyone hates what I like.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 1:58am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

This is such a lonely, quiet thread...guess that happens when everyone hates what I like.
Susan Lucci is of course showing her age a bit but her figure seems to be intact.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 5:33pm
I've just witnessed a hilarious version of this ad. Susan Lucci "I've also awakened from a coma." Guy "It's called a NAP, Susan Lucci!" LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 6:06pm
Don't know if you can watch the vids I posted, Adn...the one you speak of is one of the three.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 6:52pm

I saw Susan recently on a cooking show. She was quite funny and charming. My ex was an 'All My Children' addict. When I visited Budapest in 2000 I walked across the chain bridge from Pest to Buda and took the tram up the cliff. One of the first things I saw was the "drop a dime" or in this case a 30 forint coin binoculars that AMC's Erica and Demetri used to gaze across the "beautiful" brown Danube at the presidential palace. I took a photo of it which the Wife loved. Can't believe Susan is 70. Damn! She's about 5 years older than we are. 
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

I saw Susan recently on a cooking show. She was quite funny and charming. My ex was an 'All My Children' addict. When I visited Budapest in 2000 I walked across the chain bridge from Pest to Buda and took the tram up the cliff. One of the first things I saw was the "drop a dime" or in this case a 30 forint coin binoculars that AMC's Erica and Demetri used to gaze across the "beautiful" brown Danube at the presidential palace. I took a photo of it which the Wife loved. Can't believe Susan is 70. Damn! She's about 5 years older than we are. 
Ouch...Sarge? Are you making fun of us? Are you saying if either of us still had anything that worked, at least one of us would show her a good time?LOLWink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic