Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chevrolet - 2018 Equinox w/ Potsch Boyd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 5:19pm
I can only imagine the goose bumps they'd get and how many "Oh, snap"s would be uttered if this was the pickup that emerged:

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Another parody released yesterday LOLLOL 'MAHK' speaks for all of us!

This guy I work with (who has no knowledge of CIH) showed me that one today.  He thought I might like it.  I said I know a lot of people who might like it.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:33pm

That's a bad mama jamma!

From 'Mad Max'?!

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:40pm
Yeah.  Fury Road, I think.  "Mad Max" always had the nicest transportation.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:50pm
I could really use one of those down here at The Swamp - there are SO many things that need to be dead, here.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 2:57am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Another parody released yesterday LOLLOL 'MAHK' speaks for all of us!

This guy I work with (who has no knowledge of CIH) showed me that one today.  He thought I might like it.  I said I know a lot of people who might like it.

I sort of like the part where the millenial says, "Well, not everyone has tattoos, and piercings, and WTF".
He says it like it's an honor, as he has all three.

Big F'n deal.
I would NEVER hire him.

OK, I might hire him as an ear-lobe clothes hanger.
.... but I doubt it.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 9:37pm
WinkPotsch has a record...found out while I was searching for anyone else named 'Potsch'. He was the only one.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 7:59pm
'At the mall, at school, at the desert...' it's BAAACCCKKK!! I've seen it 3 or 4 times already the past few days. Go away Potsch! AngryAngryAngry 
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 2:50pm
Now that man things such as footboll is back, we get to see SO MANY truck ads..and Chebby leads the pack in wrapping their truck for those ignant FOURD owners...derp.
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 3:42pm
I seriously can't see the difference between the 2018 Chevy Equinox and the crossover/SUV they supposedly own. They all look the same!!!!

Ah f wrong thread!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic