Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lysol Pro Antibacterial- 5 Second Rule (vid)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lysol Pro Antibacterial- 5 Second Rule (vid)
    Posted: 01 May 2017 at 6:31pm

I did a search, looked over the first few pages...

WTF is it with these slobs? I'm going to sneak into their house and scoot my ass across ALL of their kitchen surfaces.  Tongue EmbarrassedAngry

Sponsored Links

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:11am
Gross, gross slobs!  Angry Thumbs Down

There is no Five Second Rule, dumbasses!  Why would it take up to five seconds for bacteria, germs and other grisly things to attach to your food when it's already there?  Lysol may clean it up but it doesn't stay clean forever.

Lysol, sinking to the lowest common denominator of Americans!

And I hate that voiceover girl's voice.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:14am
Oh come on you two.... don't tell me you've never picked up spilled food off the counter and eaten it!!!

At least it didn't show them picking up food off the floor and eating it...
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:19am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Oh come on you two.... don't tell me you've never picked up spilled food off the counter and eaten it!!!

No, I don't lick up jelly with my tongue or slurp spilled beverages back into the straw after doing a snorter, which I never do either.  Wink  I have a zero tolerance on the floor policy (in the kitchen that is).  Wink
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 4:24am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

No, I don't lick up jelly with my tongue or slurp spilled beverages back into the straw after doing a snorter, which I never do either.  Wink  I have a zero tolerance on the floor policy (in the kitchen that is).  Wink

Haven't you ever heard the phrase "waste not want not" ?

It's a sin to waste food!!!!

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 5:30am
Somebody, somewhere, will have a couple of brain neurons connect, and then get the bright idea to spray Lysol on the food they dropped before eating it.  Shocked

Only the suing lawyers will be the winners in this one...

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 6:35am

Haven't you ever heard the phrase "waste not want not" ?

It's a sin to waste food!!!!

ClapThank You, ol'Mule,
*I* drop food on the floor and eat it.
*I* drop other people's food on the floor and eat it.
I'm here to testify today!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 8:23am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Somebody, somewhere, will have a couple of brain neurons connect, and then get the bright idea to spray Lysol on the food they dropped before eating it.  Shocked

Only the suing lawyers will be the winners in this one...

Raises and interesting question...
What happens if you drop anti-bacterial soap on the floor?

Does the "five-second rule" still apply?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 7:51pm
^LOL
That's why they invented soap on a rope...for those unfortunate times when the showers may be a community event. Shocked
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 11:07am
God!  The music in this commercial is driving me bonkers. F YOU! Lysol! Angry

And, you would think the people at Lysol would know better than to show some kids eating raw cookie batter. Even I know that's a no no. I'm not going to buy anything from these assbags!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 3:08am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

And, you would think the people at Lysol would know better than to show some kids eating raw cookie batter. Even I know that's a no no. I'm not going to buy anything from these assbags!
The music sounds like some Walt Disney movie tune.  Maybe it is.  Confused

Remember when we used to get to lick the blades from cake batter mixers?  And a bit of cookie dough?  I used to sneak a bit of raw hamburger meat.  Yum.  Those were the good old days.  Now everything will kill you if it isn't cooked to the right temperature.  And fresh fruits and veggies can kill you if they're not thoroughly washed enough and/or come from Mexico.  Angry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 10:06am

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

The music sounds like some Walt Disney movie tune.  Maybe it is.  Confused

Remember when we used to get to lick the blades from cake batter mixers?  And a bit of cookie dough?  I used to sneak a bit of raw hamburger meat.  Yum.  Those were the good old days.  Now everything will kill you if it isn't cooked to the right temperature.  And fresh fruits and veggies can kill you if they're not thoroughly washed enough and/or come from Mexico.  Angry
I think you are right, some silly soundtrack of plum fairies tip toeing through the tulips. Angry
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 1:12am
No, tip toeing through the tulips was Tiny Tim's job:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic