Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Devour Disgustingly Dumb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Devour Disgustingly Dumb
    Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 3:59pm
Pig wants to f**k his lunch.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 4:07pm
Forkin A!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 10:15pm
I love the commercial and I love the Buffalo Chicken & Mac - every day I look forward to that hot dish alone with me right at my lunch break! There's just no time for spankings - I take it straight out to the back seat of the car and fork the daylights out of it...I'm gonna do it again and I'm NOT sorry!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 11:16pm
PaW... food perv.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 11:59pm
You should see me in my most climatic moments of forkin' & swallowin' the heavenly chick who I've lathered in her own hot cow sauces while she exclaims, "...ohhhh PaWwwww! When you're done forking me, please lick me clean of all this hot cheese....".
I have a way with hot Buffalo chicks.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 12:36am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

You should see me in my most climatic moments of forkin' & swallowin' the heavenly chick who I've lathered in her own hot cow sauces while she exclaims, "...ohhhh PaWwwww! When you're done forking me, please lick me clean of all this hot cheese....".
I have a way with hot Buffalo chicks.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 5:21pm
LOL

I may have to steal that one...Thumbs Up
LoSpecs View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoSpecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 5:27pm
I think the thing thats been bugging me about this stupid ass commercial lately, outside of the obvious having sex with frozen meals, is the ginger beard pervert wearing his wedding ring. The guys been in 2 commercials wearing it, and for some reason that reeks of S.A.G actor. It basically says he doesnt want to go any higher than low level commercial actor, because he's unwilling to character act enough to take it off, so we're gonna be stuck watching him in toothpaste, frozen food, and erectile dysfunction pharmaceutical ads for a long time.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 5:41pm
I'm kinda surprised I was able to find this from last summer...

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Devour 'Lunch Spank' (video)
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I'm kinda surprised I was able to find this from last summer...

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Devour 'Lunch Spank' (video)
My search never found it. Can't believe people like it. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 6:44pm
The search function has been messed up for a while, don't worry about it.
 I just wanted to add some thoughts from the previous thread.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 6:47pm

Not everybody is a 'holy rollers' brother or sister.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 5:09am
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

Pig wants to f**k his lunch.

If he offers you a bite, don't take it.  That might not be mayyyo...  Shocked

LOL
the raytownian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the raytownian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by LoSpecs LoSpecs wrote:

I think the thing thats been bugging me about this stupid ass commercial lately, outside of the obvious having sex with frozen meals, is the ginger beard pervert wearing his wedding ring. The guys been in 2 commercials wearing it, and for some reason that reeks of S.A.G actor. It basically says he doesnt want to go any higher than low level commercial actor, because he's unwilling to character act enough to take it off, so we're gonna be stuck watching him in toothpaste, frozen food, and erectile dysfunction pharmaceutical ads for a long time.

That's quite a detailed observation. To be honest, I never even registered the ring mentally, if I noticed it at all (I don't pay close attention to most ads), and probably would not have concluded that he even must necessarily be a bachelor in this role if I had. Your observation makes a lot of sense, though.

I always assumed the character was a bachelor. I mean, it's one thing to be in a boring, passionless marriage (see: Married with Children), but it's another thing completely to find comfort/sexual gratification in a bowl of microwaved pasta. In the original version of this ad, the guy seemed like an insecure, wimpy weirdo who'd never even been near a woman before, not just an unabashed perv as he does in the revamped one--neither is exactly marriage material.

I don't recall seeing the guy in another commercial. Which is the other one? Or are you referring to the two variants of this same ad?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 7:48pm

Who cares if the guy is married and 'thinking deeply' about his lunch?! Even WITH his ring on?! WHY NOT? If he catches something from spanking his cheesymac, well, let's find out as *I* don't wish to be swallowin' mac & cheese that's been around the block a few times...

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 2:43pm
The shorter 15-second version of this ad is even worse. Instead of Ginger-jerk saying a sheepish "yes" to his boss, he says "Yah!" and nods his head so emphatically you can almost hear it rattling.

And speaking of this idiotic campaign, here's some more Devour junk to make you vomit... Dead

This garbage reminds me of those sickening old Herbal Essence ads. Double standard much?

LoSpecs View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoSpecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 10:46pm
The guy was in a minor walk on role in a Philly Cream Cheese ad. No dialogue, though. I dont believe the character was meant to be married necessarily. Ive seen a number of commercial level actors wearing their rings in ads. I think thats what bugs me. A big name actor wouldnt do that because it wouldnt be in a character. Commercial actors do it because they dont plan on aiming much higher than the ad circuit. Generally, I am a musician, and wood/metal worker, but ive acted a couple times in my life. Once for a cop show on USA Network in the 90's. It was super lame. Lots of hours standing around waiting for shots to be set up for scenes, dancing to no music, so audio doesnt get picked up, being around severly fake people. I cant imagine anyone wanting to do it like its a medium pay day job unless it was going to go somewhere bigger. I realize Ive delved way to deep into this. I think the more I hate an ad, the more I follow the details of it. I never understood Al Bundy's deal. I always thought Peg was hot.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 1:02am
Sometimes it seems people read too munch into commercial acting. It's just a COMMERCIAL.
LoSpecs View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoSpecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 6:51am
Thumbs Up
crash1984 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crash1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 12:32pm
Has anyone in here actually tried Devour? I know one of our local stores has it but it seems like it is way too expensive.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 1:10pm
PaWolf is an admitted and avowed devotee of them. Especially the Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese.

Refer to 3rd post, this thread.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 4:00pm
I am a devoted DEVOUR fan! My fur is coated in Buffalo chicken macaroni & cheese, thanks to DKS's original recommendation. Was like feeding crack to a baby, but the Baby Jeezus will forgive DKS because Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese is simply incredible. I always have 2 in the freezer. I'll have one for lunch today (thank you for the reminder).
"too expensive?"
Always $3 Often can be found 2 for $5. Best $5 you will have spent not on a beer!

The spanked bacon mac & cheese is also really good.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 5:09pm
Guess I'll have to try one.

Or two.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 5:16pm
The enchiladas are O.K., as is the lasagna...but I'm trying to be mighty white about 'getting my soul on' before I get into the chicken & waffles.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 6:29pm
PigYUMMERS!
I *just* 'wolfed' one down!
I'm SO happy - time for a nappy....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic