Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Little (Stinker) Month

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 5:29am
Here we go again! This time we pay homage to the Woman's USA little *stinker* of the (20th) Century. And what is her claim to fame? This lady was (At this time in her life) the first person in American history to EARN more than $1,000,000.00 a year, BEFORE her eighth birthday. So today we honor the late Shirley Temple Black. She is the third and final Little *Stinker* of the (20th) century to have her birthday in April ((Kim Phuc & Flavio DaSilva are the other two). IALS has declared this day to be Shirley Temple Day. I'll be watching one of her movies later today ( Last year I watched Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms and I spotted a blooper in this movie! Shocked There's a scene in this movie where she sings a medley of dwhile playing a piano. She also strikes a block with a stick, when the stick hits the block you hear nothing, but when the stick is in midair you here the sound of the stick hitting the block. This is called an audio blooper, since the sound isn't synchronized with the visual. LOL

Poiuyt Power!!!
Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 6:05am
Quote ( Last year I watched Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms and I spotted a blooper in this movie! Shocked There's a scene in this movie where she sings a medley of dwhile playing a piano. She also strikes a block with a stick, when the stick hits the block you hear nothing, but when the stick is in midair you here the sound of the stick hitting the block. This is called an audio blooper, since the sound isn't synchronized with the visual. LOL

Better not watch 70's kung fu movies, then.  Probably drive you crazy...  LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 8:32am
Confused....you're kind of scaring me, Reg - who is on your 'chradar' for the 'Happy Little Month of May for stinker children who better watch out and better cry because they are being scoped out by an adult non-parent'  - are you on any public lists we should know about? I mean, REALLY?! I kinda feel like if I were in FLorlandoLand, even in my advanced maturity, I'd be a lil'spooked and have tail between legs and constantly peeping over my shoulder...then again, I don't think I'd ever be in danger of being anyone's 'Happy Little (Stinker)'.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 12:13pm
h
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote ( Last year I watched Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms and I spotted a blooper in this movie! Shocked There's a scene in this movie where she sings a medley of dwhile playing a piano. She also strikes a block with a stick, when the stick hits the block you hear nothing, but when the stick is in midair you here the sound of the stick hitting the block. This is called an audio blooper, since the sound isn't synchronized with the visual. LOL

Better not watch 70's kung fu movies, then.  Probably drive you crazy...  LOL

I saw a few of those martial art movies and I actually learned something. No matter how bad you are outnumbered in in a martial arts fight, your opponents will fight you one at a time! LOL
Poiuyt Power!!!
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Confused....you're kind of scaring me, Reg - who is on your 'chradar' for the 'Happy Little Month of May for stinker children who better watch out and better cry because they are being scoped out by an adult non-parent'  - are you on any public lists we should know about? I mean, REALLY?! I kinda feel like if I were in FLorlandoLand, even in my advanced maturity, I'd be a lil'spooked and have tail between legs and constantly peeping over my shoulder...then again, I don't think I'd ever be in danger of being anyone's 'Happy Little (Stinker)'.

Well EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!
Poiuyt Power!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 4:29pm
ConfusedSurely, Shirley you do not expect ME to 'excuse you'?Wink
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 8:44pm

I'm just wondering why he'd be watching Shirley Temple movies.

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 8:47pm
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 10:11pm
That Avatar stayed on a few extra days becase of a couple of things. First of all I had a nasty little bout with the flu, also my computer died. I took delivery of my computer, and as for the bug I should be over it in a day or two The "Poiuyt" is back, and Little "Stinker" Month is wrapping up.

Poiuyt Power!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'm just wondering why he'd be watching Shirley Temple movies.

WinkLOLI'm thinking there may be some relationship between Reg and another member who has experience 'selling lollipops to old men'...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic