Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Progressive - Hustlin' Flo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progressive - Hustlin' Flo
    Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 12:17am
Wow, I have no idea what the f this mess is??! 

Flo is become so big, they have to shrink her into an action figure?
And yes..animated Flo pulls a "mic drop" in this one. AngryAngryDead

Sponsored Links

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 5:59am
Progressive Adtards have really and truly lost their minds.  They're all over the place with Flo.  Retro Flo, Gangsta Rappin' Flo (animated), Flo's growing larger by the day, No Flo ads, and the Progressive Box to boot.

Disapprove
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 8:46am
That Communist-inspired twit????.ConfusedThumbs DownDisapproveCensoredSick
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 1:42am
Isn't this ad supposed to be inspired by Robot Chicken- style animation?  

Or could it be...mechanically separate- Oh Hell no, not going there,  no sir!!
Wink
CapeCat
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 4:10am
This one goes beyond the idiocy of the box. Is there a term beyond idiocy?
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 7:31pm
Wait...What? Is Robot Chicken doing ads for Progressive now???? Nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooon!!!!!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 3:15am
Originally posted by CapeCat CapeCat wrote:

Isn't this ad supposed to be inspired by Robot Chicken- style animation?  

Or could it be...mechanically separate- Oh Hell no, not going there,  no sir!!
Wink
I think it actually IS Robot Chikn guys..hey a bucks a buck! Also its not like they can damage the 'good name' of the creatives on THESE  turd bags
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 5:28am
Flo is WAY past her sell-by date. By about 4 or 5 years! Please get rid of her, that box, and Jamie!! This commercial reeks of stupidity and isn't that informative. What is Progressive's rates? Discounts? Are they better than Geico, State Farm, etc.? It irks me that these car insurance companies waste $$$ on stupid commercials when they don't even tell you about the product except the last few seconds.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 3:06pm
the BOX  Thumbs DownCensored
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
insertclevernamehere View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insertclevernamehere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 7:38pm
Just another example of how "millennials" think they're entitled to hip hop culture, etc. Or urban/ghetto culture in general. The basketball one is even worse. "Hella scoop"? "I didn't realize I had that much jump"? Literally nobody says "jump". They say hops or ups.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 6:54pm
This stupid thing is still on the air! Please get rid of it! Idiotic! Angry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 12:47am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Flo is WAY past her sell-by date. By about 4 or 5 years! Please get rid of her, that box, and Jamie!! This commercial reeks of stupidity and isn't that informative. What is Progressive's rates? Discounts? Are they better than Geico, State Farm, etc.? It irks me that these car insurance companies waste $$$ on stupid commercials when they don't even tell you about the product except the last few seconds.
Because they all offer the same coverages for just about the same prices.  The only way that they can differentiate themselves and their homogenous products and keep themselves in the minds of the mindless is by their stupid, dumb ass commercials.  And they are all experts at dumb ass commercials.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Because they all offer the same coverages for just about the same prices.  The only way that they can differentiate themselves and their homogenous products and keep themselves in the minds of the mindless is by their stupid, dumb ass commercials.  And they are all experts at dumb ass commercials.

In other words, they are NOT selling insurance.
They are selling name recognition. 
HalandBubbles View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalandBubbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 4:55pm
As if Robot Chicken wasn't horrifying enough, they decide Flo is the best way to get attention even though this whole site hates her. Good go, Adult Swim.
you wanna see my pencil?
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 2:36am
I was on the fence about Robot Chicken it was funny but so gross and inappropriate. Almost vulgar! Now they do this crap!? I'm done. I've lost all respect for them.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 3:06pm
This is one that I saw for the first time last night.  According to youtube, it's been out for a couple of months.  Searched this site and didn't find it.  At least this one has a happy ending.

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 12:26am
Oh thank God!

"Air Flo" as in Basketball.
I thought for a minute it was a reference to a blow-up air Floosie (Flo) doll.
And then my mind wandered to wondering where the inflater valve might be....

I then I grabbed the nearest object and knocked myself unconscious to prevent an answer.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

This is one that I saw for the first time last night.  According to youtube, it's been out for a couple of months.  Searched this site and didn't find it.  At least this one has a happy ending.

The ending causes me to fantasize of a mummified Flo in low earth orbit for years before burning up on re-entry. 
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
HalandBubbles View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalandBubbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 2:06am
I immediately realized how stupid it was after watching 'A Rugrats Joke'. Gave me flashbacks of my mom physically and verbally abusing my dad, grandma and sister.
you wanna see my pencil?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic