Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Geico Commercial Page!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 27>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 5:26pm
It's just plain stupidity, the ultimate in... (We're running out of things to make stupid commercials about!)

I HATE THEM!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
However! Speaking of NASTY ways to serve ice cream!

Sponsored Links

usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 2:35am
Seen this one a bunch of times.

I'll bet that the sound would be a lot less bothersome if that thing was embedded in the middle of his colon.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 4:23am
NO! A THOUSAND TIMES NO!!! NOOOOO!!! I'm not looking at it or watching it. Anything with buzzers is annoying as hell. GEICO continues to get $0.00 from my wallet.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 7:59pm
I'm surprised that black woman doesn't just bitch slap that white boy right out of his chair!

Fvck Off Geico!!
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 11:21pm
I never associated that obnoxious noise with a hockey goal; to me it was just a loud nasty buzzer. OWWW! Turn that $#!7 down!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 6:21pm
^ It sounds like a freaking train horn!

Now!  I owned a Harley.  This black dude?  When I lived in Indy, it was the black guys who had the crotch rockets.  This guy!!  Singing a Whitesnake song?? I think he just wants to slip his blacksnake into some white woman.

And just how retarded are the adwhores at Geico...I HATE THEM SO!!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 5:57pm
Good Lord!  Have mercy on my soul!

I guess this movie is breaking all kinds of records at the box office.  I just don't get this new trend in movies.

Harry Potter
Lord of my thrones!

That one with Thor in it...Confused

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Good Lord!  Have mercy on my soul!

I guess this movie is breaking all kinds of records at the box office.  I just don't get this new trend in movies.

Harry Potter
Lord of my thrones!

That one with Thor in it...Confused

I JUST saw this commercial and about soiled my pants (not really hard to do, these days)...and the movie? I actually want to see it as almost everyone gets killed off (I saw some previews), but it will not be the end of this chain...gotta bet 'time travel' will come into future play so Disney can continue making a mint off of the superhero trend...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 6:21pm
I'm proud to say I've never seen the Avengers movie series and never will. I might be towards the 'nerdy' side on stereotypes, but I'm not in that realm of fantasy. Why waste the money? I know a bunch of people will see it, it will make $1 billion or more, blah blah blah. Give me a funny comedy any day over the Avengers.

And GEICO utilizing this movie to sell insurance. Fk off.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 6:29pm
Well...I'll see the movies - they're fun and spurn the imagination to actually make some of what you see in the comics turn into reality (let's start with AI and maybe some of what you see in Iron Man's workshop). If you can't dream it or fantasize about it, how will it ever come to be?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 5:08am
I can't remember the last movie I watched in a theater. I only watch old movies and

documentaries at home.

EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 6:56am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

¡¡¡POR EL BIEN DE CRISTO!!!

I think my OWWW! Turn that $#!7 down!!!! Shocked

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 5:21pm
^ For Christ's sake?  You make me work, Angry S!

The stench hasn't even left the room from my last post, more bullsh!t spilling into my living room!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 10:08pm
WHERE'S THE GODDAMN Contains photos that some people might find distasteful (eye bleach) WHEN YOU NEED IT?!? Dead

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 5:17pm
Even on a good day, this water leak thing is wearing me out, all it takes to f8ck it up is another new commercials from Geico!  Please, just stop! What you should be doing...
-Paying claims fast with no hassle
-Cutting rates for your policy holders by  Evil Smile

STOP ALL OF THESE COMMERCIALS

The marketing department is a bunch of self serving, over paid, bunch of no talent assholes that can ruin my day in a moment!  In my later days, there might be one good thing about dying, I'll never have to see another Geico commercial!

Get the f*ck out of my house!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 3:24pm
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 7:00am
GEICO, the king of horrible commercials, just can't get enough of annoying us with nonsense and bulls**t.
I'd like to send all of these advertising executives to Antarctica, or Siberia. Who magically said 'let's use a guy who sings horribly off-key for our next commercial!' You serious?
How can they keep doing this? Do they think we still don't get the point? Geico sells car insurance. Stop using it as a series of off-topic 30 second vignettes.
This may be one of the worst GEICO ads...EVER!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Go pound sand, Geico. I will never use this awful company as long as I live.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 9:19pm
Re: Overflowing Office... I usually see this with the volume off, so I had no clue WTF was going on. Oh, OK, those are "stress balls." I get it now. Confused

Re: Gecko with the Infinity Gauntlet... If there's one thing I'd love to "Thanos snap," it's to get rid of all the stupid adholes.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

GEICO, the king of horrible commercials, just can't get enough of annoying us with nonsense and bulls**t.
I'd like to send all of these advertising executives to Antarctica, or Siberia. Who magically said 'let's use a guy who sings horribly off-key for our next commercial!' You serious?
How can they keep doing this? Do they think we still don't get the point? Geico sells car insurance. Stop using it as a series of off-topic 30 second vignettes.
This may be one of the worst GEICO ads...EVER!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Go pound sand, Geico. I will never use this awful company as long as I live.
Another example of the complete (f*ck you attitude) from Geico.  "Hey!  You can hate us if you want to!  We will still screw you one way or the other!" AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 6:04pm
GOD!  Why do you punish me like this?

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 6:24pm

ShockedCryI JUST saw this one, yesterday. It made me nervous and claustrophobic as I watched it! I wanted to run out the front door AHEAD of the guy who tried...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 5:41pm
Someone, please!  Just put me out of my misery!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 7:28pm
Somebody please! Pass me the Contains photos that some people might find distasteful (eye bleach) and the ear bleach PRONTO!!!  

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 7:57pm
Yes, that Best of GEICO winner. That commercial is basically 'punishment' for winning the damn contest. Every mascot in the same room. 
Ears are bleeding/bleaching - no s--t!
Today I've seen the Walrus Goalie, and 'I Want it That Way'. Last night I saw the goalie, the mascot one, and the new Gecko ad with the crude animation on someone's iPad (which I don't mind).
As long as the lizard isn't mute-worthy annoying, he's tolerable. The rest can go.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 3:40pm

Yes, that Best of GEICO winner. That commercial is basically 'punishment' for winning the damn contest. Every mascot in the same room. 
Ears are bleeding/bleaching - no s--t!
Today I've seen the Walrus Goalie, and 'I Want it That Way'. Last night I saw the goalie, the mascot one, and the new Gecko ad with the crude animation on someone's iPad (which I don't mind).
As long as the lizard isn't mute-worthy annoying, he's tolerable. The rest can go.
I HAVE A FLAT TIRE!!! is definitely mute-worthy annoying.Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 27>
  Share Topic