Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Geico Commercial Page!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 27>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:56pm
Wow... LOL Get a load of this. Now people can vote online for "their favorite" GEICO commercial, going back to the Caveman years. GEICO adholes really think they're the kings, don't they? Ermm They're the kings, all right... of poo.

Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Wow... LOL Get a load of this. Now people can vote online for "their favorite" GEICO commercial, going back to the Caveman years. GEICO adholes really think they're the kings, don't they? Ermm They're the kings, all right... of poo.

My favorite GEICO commercial would be their final one.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

My favorite GEICO commercial would be their final one.
Sleepy..yea, saw that, too. 
The part that troubles me is that there are people out there who will be ordering that as quick as they really become available. Just pray none of those people are ones will be stuffing your gift stocking with a copy.

Let me apologize in advance...for the GEICO-lovers, here's your (voting) link:

https://www.geico.com/bestof/ 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:00am
Stress?  These freaking commercials are so predictable!  I just saw this for the first time.  It's getting pretty easy to smell the bullsh!t in the first few seconds!  Angry

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:04pm
Well, I've always liked this one:
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 5:44am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Stress?  These freaking commercials are so predictable!  I just saw this for the first time.  It's getting pretty easy to smell the bullsh!t in the first few seconds!  Angry

What in the frick did I just see here?

I mean...they just stop at absolutely nothing. Are these ads created by 15 year olds that have been sniffing too much glue?

Who in their right minds would honestly ever use those sort of chairs at the dinner table?

Unfortunately, the combined IQs of the people at that table most likely doesn't even add up to more than the temperature water freezes at in degrees Fahrenheit.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 6:14am
I just saw that. WTF? Who came up with this piece of bull s--t? Like I said, my quote with GEICO is $50-60 higher than State Farm. As long as they keep throwing away money towards commercials that have absolutely no meaning whatsoever, that's what will happen.
Some of their commercials this year are likely to be on my top 10 worst list!
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
unwanted1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unwanted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 7:36am
And I just saw that the company has the ba--s to advertise the commercials that people liked the most! WHY WOULD ANYBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANT TO SEE ANY COMMERCIAL OVER AND OVER AND OVER... ONCE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 2:35pm
What is it that Geico sells, again?
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Well, I've always liked this one:

just proves that a chunk of gold will pop out after literally 1000s of fecal matters emerge
theres like a new dumb geico ad every month--FOR YEARS
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

What is it that Geico sells, again?

I'm beginning to think it's hallucinogenic drugs. Like, who can split wood with their bare hands or crash their bodies through a solid brick wall and keep on going like nothing happened? Or how about endless amounts of sand coming out of their shoes? Also, the bimbo who is arm wrestling with a bunch of strong ape like men while shooting perfect baskets at the same time.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 2:09am
They sell toilet humor to 7th graders first...
and car insurance second. Angry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 3:40am
They don't have commercials for cigarettes any more and they are still a billion dollar industry. Maybe the adtards at Geico need to get that memo.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 11:48pm

I've seen that one too! That should be for people who have been bad...f**k coal, at least there's use in that!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 2:39pm
[wink] we are SO clever [wink]LUV our garbage ideas and poorly crafted ads [wink]
these are SO easily HATED
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2018 at 4:51pm
I see you can vote for the Squirrel ad. I miss the days of those chipmunks fighting in the road. Those were when GEICO (Direct) ads were tolerable to watch. I.E. duck that said 'smaller bill', coffee cups, the idiot who pours lighter fluid on his outdoor barbecue, etc.
Merry Christmas to all, and hopefully Geico's enjoying yet another load of advertising coal. I had to deal with them many times on last night's 'It's a Wonderful Life' showing. Not a wonderful life when their commercials air.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 12:38am

I think Geico's been putting out some good commercials lately.  This is one of 'em. 

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 4:09am
Now if you thought 'voting online' was stupid, now they are airing their Greatest Hits on TV! Just now, saw the Camel Hump Day/Wednesday! Holy fking smokes, are you kidding me? I muted that one every time it came on in 2013. Now I have to do it again, 5 1/2 years later.
And they're also airing fking MAXWELL! Did I say I was never going to do any business with this horrible company?! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 4:51am
It's a never ending stream of bull sh!t. Angry

MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 6:44pm

It's a never ending stream of bull sh!t. Angry

Okay...I think it's time for The Energizer Bunny to start interrupting Geico Commercials!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 7:36pm
It's like you have to watch these commercials just to see how much worse each commercial is compared to the last one.

Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 9:19pm
I have a better idea:

https://www.geico.com/worstoftheworstof/
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:08pm
FVCKING A!  Will the madness ever stop?

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:34pm

FVCKING A!  Will the madness ever stop?

That's a really old commercial and I still love it every time I see it - I voted for it as my all-time favorite.
Then again, I had brats and pets, plus the Dad in that commercial - his disposition is very similar to mine.
During our North Carolina Years, we had a wood house in the woods on a golf course. There was a 2-car garage facing sideways.
There was a tall pine tree that had a branch hanging over the driveway.
A big ol'nasty possum lived in that tree and would hang upside-down and greet me every time I came in the driveway by hissing and spitting at me. 
Don't mess with them.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 9:58pm
Yes, that Pet Possum commercial is from 10 or 15 years ago. It's one of the choices for 'The Best of Geico.' Personally (and I WON'T be voting, thank you very much), I'll take the Squirrels because that's the oldest choice they give you. I also don't mind the Caveman in the Airport. 
Others that I wish they had: Don LaFontaine (the real 'voice actor' ad from around 2006), the Mrs. Butterworth ad from the same time, and their oldest commercials (duck that says 'smaller bill,' the mayonnaise ad, goof who pours lighter fluid on his BBQ, the car shaped as a constellation of stars, and the first Gecko ad with Kelsey Grammer as the voiceover.)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 27>
  Share Topic