Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Expedia 'The Train' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Expedia 'The Train' (video)
    Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 12:50am
Big smile
Powerful few seconds!
This commercial touched me and will sit on my list of BEST 2017 commercials. Felt like I was listening to myself on my favorite mode of transportation...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 7:21pm
I get the message here, I think it would be cool to travel by train across the country.
A step above a bus ride...I'd rather drive and set my own schedule.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 10:50pm
This leftist drivel makes me wanna gag.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 12:15am
Yeah, the smarm factor is high in that one.

I'm all for doing good and pursuing justice in the world, but I don't need it shoved down my throat in a commercial that's trying to sell me something by appealing to what they assume is my sense of superiority and self righteousness.

What product were they advertising again???...

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

The Hamas Charter, perhaps??  Note that the only "bad" guy in the commercial is someone who looks to be an Israeli border guard.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 12:34am
Is that a giant, ancient carved wooden dildo on the front of that boat... hence the wistful, contented expression on her face?

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 12:43am
Yes.  She uses it to pole-dance her way down historic rivers in third-world countries.

"Hot white SJW is here for ya, fellas!!!"

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Yes.  She uses it to pole-dance her way down historic rivers in third-world countries.

"Hot white SJW is here for ya, fellas!!!"

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 9:43am
LOL at that little one!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 6:45pm
ShockedCry
'da Twins have offended those that live life with meaning and remain wealthy enough to travel the world by train. Some of us have seen lil'black dirt-rap-dancers in real life and had the opportunity to make our own '50 Shades of Brown'.
You're making the Baby Jeezus, Baby Brodda Buddah, and 'da baby Karl Marx cry!
Wink

Expedia is an online travel agency and the choice of my organization. They are not the cheapest, but when it comes to maintaining 'quality first', they are the best.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Yeah, the smarm factor is high in that one.

I'm all for doing good and pursuing justice in the world, but I don't need it shoved down my throat in a commercial that's trying to sell me something by appealing to what they assume is my sense of superiority and self righteousness.

WinkWe know what's best for you - just sit back, relax, and consider your credit rating. Maybe Thorump will come to your rescue.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic