Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Creepy Creamettes Couple

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Creepy Creamettes Couple
    Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 6:48am
Recently, Some newer ad or commercial shows some hipster couple making & enjoying Lasagna.

But somehow, The lady looks kind of scary.Shocked .......And the male is no better.GeekThumbs Down
Sponsored Links

knowland9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knowland9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 12:58am
Thank you! I can barely handle when it comes on and have to change the channel.
Nuggs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 4:11pm
Yes!  Just an awful looking spot.  The music just guarantees a phoning-it-in.

Alien-lady and her Earthly "Nu-Male" (Mangina) human host.  He doesn't know that her Tex-Mex Lasagna is made of people.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 5:44pm
I guess this is it.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 5:49pm
Why advertise pasta?  I've made boatloads of pasta over the years, and have found no difference among brands.  Store brand or designer brand---it's all the same.  There are styles I don't like (fiore, angel hair, orzo, radiator, low-carb), but otherwise, no difference.  I get whatever's on sale.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Nuggs Nuggs wrote:

Alien-lady and her Earthly "Nu-Male" (Mangina) human host.  He doesn't know that her Tex-Mex Lasagna is made of people.
I hope she used children...much more tender and juicy.Tongue
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Nuggs Nuggs wrote:

Soylent Green lasagna.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 9:22pm
Certainly, it's a typically stupid ad with typically douchebaggy characters in it, but I wouldn't break a rib or sprain an ankle desperately diving for the remote so I could change the channel every time it came on.

IOW, it's bad, but not THAT bad.
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 8:57am
It's actually monotonous....
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 12:15am
She looks like one of those rubber toys whose eyes bulge out when you squeeze it.
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
insertclevernamehere View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insertclevernamehere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 7:30pm
Wow... She so looks like she's going to kill you and put you in her pasta.

Never even heard of this brand.
ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:57am
I've never seen this pasta before and I've lived all over.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 4:55am
Originally posted by ALE515 ALE515 wrote:

I've never seen this pasta before and I've lived all over.
Maybe that's why they advertise, to get known.  They say they've been around since 1912.  Maybe on a small scale somewhere.  Wink  I've seen the brand in stores but there are other brands from Italy and the store brands.  Like Thor has said, they basically all taste the same and I can't tell the difference.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 8:58am
Supermarkets here in North Jersey carry at least 6 brands (and many styles of each, at that).  My mother always bought Ronzoni.  I dunno why.  Other brands I remember from back then were Mueller's and LaRosa.  She never used those.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 12:35pm
I use the grocery store brand.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:13pm
I buy whatever's cheapest (on sale).  That's not always the store brand.

Just checked.  This week at ShopRite, it's Ronzoni at 88 cents a pound.  Next cheapest is Garofalo at 99 cents.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic