Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Amy Schumer Ex-Boyfriend Old Navy Christmas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manither Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amy Schumer Ex-Boyfriend Old Navy Christmas
    Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 7:43am

Absolute garbage, plays every commercial break.  I've never heard Amy say or do anything that's actually funny or witty.
Sponsored Links

MrPink View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 11:19am
i heard she's going to play barbie in a feature film. Confused
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 1:35pm
I think she's hilarious.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
DemonicMelodies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DemonicMelodies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 2:38pm
Her standup comedy is hit or miss in my opinion, but I am truly getting sick of her in these commercials. They are annoying and unfunny.
People are dumb.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 2:54pm
One of the reasons I like her, is because her humor is mostly self deprecating.

She is often times the biggest butt (no pun intended) of her own jokes.

That is something I've always respected in comedians. The willingness to put themselves on the receiving end of their own ridicule.

Tells me that they have a certain amount of humility and are likely, decent people inside.

But she's wickedly funny, too. Really pushes the envelope on the kind of subject matter she broaches.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 6:24pm
This is the one I have been seeing...I like Amy S. too!

Watch for the bouncing boobies over the homemade Hor Dourves Hors d'oeuvres at :04 seconds.

*I wonder if I can force air through my tower to cool it*
Mlevinson View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mlevinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 7:48pm
Amy needs to push back from the Holiday Roast Beast.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 8:43pm
True dat ^.

C'mon, man!
MrPink View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I think she's hilarious.

she got canned from bud lite commercials, she sucks. 
raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 2:38am
Ok Amy, we get it... you're a pudgy ho... is that the extent of your act? Please Old Navy, dump this sleaze like Bud Light did
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
NomoFlo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NomoFlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 2:53am
I am done shopping at Old Navy as long as she is representing them. She is trash.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 3:47am
Does anyone actually shop at Old Navy?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
ItsAllTME View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsAllTME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 4:37am
I ride horses so I destroy jeans ridiculously fast. I buy their jeans when they're giving them away for $15. However, as long as this pile of fecal matter continues to do their commercials, I will pay triple for jeans elsewhere.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 8:54am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Does anyone actually shop at Old Navy?

I tried getting a pair of sweats there once, but they didn't have the kind with the elastic at the ankles.  They only had the other more expensive ones---which I'd have had to have hemmed so that I'm not walking on them.  Never went there again.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 4:28pm
I like Amy Schumer.

I think she's hilarious.

C'mon, man!
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 9:10pm
I don't find her the slightest bit amusing. Just a young woman who is four stone overweight, trying to attract a former boyfriend away from his slender wife.
I suppose she's sort of like the American version of Dawn French, without and wit or good humour.
One man gathers what another man spills
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 9:43pm
I think I know who she is but I don't care enough to become sure about it.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 3:59am
Terribly unfunny, and from all I've seen, has done absolutely nothing to earn the attention she gets.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 4:39am
All a matter of opinion.

C'mon, man!
Jack's_Son View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jack's_Son Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 6:09pm
Actually, I like Amy Schumer. She was great as the wrtiter and star of "Trainwreck", co-starring Bill Hader. Even Lebron James was funny as Bill Hader's best friend/client. (Lebron wore a ridiculous toupee). Amy having sex with her boyfriend, played by John Cena (closet Gay man) was hilarious.

Yes, she "full figured", but so what. So, she likes sex, but does make her a slut. Who here doesn't like sex and has had many occasions in their lives to have sex. Puritanical beliefs in this day and age are hypocritical.

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Ralph Waldo Emerson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 6:27pm
I love her, she has changed the landscape of what female comedians can say and do.
I couldn't find the clip but she has taken raunchy humor to a new level and I love it!

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Jack's_Son Jack's_Son wrote:

Yes, she "full figured", but so what. So, she likes sex, but does make her a slut. Who here doesn't like sex and has had many occasions in their lives to have sex. Puritanical beliefs in this day and age are hypocritical.

Not all of her critics said she was a slut. some of us just said she wasn't funny. Then aka Ron came along and posted a video of evidence backing up that statement,, which was nice of him. Don't care about her weight either, I don't care what comedians look like, only care if they're funny.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

Not all of her critics said she was a slut. some of us just said she wasn't funny. Then aka Ron came along and posted a video of evidence backing up that statement,, which was nice of him. Don't care about her weight either, I don't care what comedians look like, only care if they're fuunny.

You're entitled to your opinion.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I love her, she has changed the landscape of what female comedians can say and do.

IĀ couldn't find the clip but she has taken raunchy humor to a new level and I love it!

Exactly.

But we can't expect everyone to be hip enough to get it.

Probably many of the same people whose idea of comedy is Stephen Colbert's style of lame, PC, sjw smarminess.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 3:34pm

Actually, I like Amy Schumer. She was great as the wrtiter and star of "Trainwreck", co-starring Bill Hader. Even Lebron James was funny as Bill Hader's best friend/client. (Lebron wore a ridiculous toupee). Amy having sex with her boyfriend, played by John Cena (closet Gay man) was hilarious.

There are some self-serious types around who are just so dour and sour by nature, a free spirit like Any Schumer just rubs them the wrong way by reminding them of how up-tight they are possibly because they've never had sex themselves.

Amy is friggin hilarious!!!!

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic