Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chevy Cruze Hatchback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chevy Cruze Hatchback
    Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 10:32pm
I apologize that I could only find the long version of this insipid pile of crap. 

It starts out as the typical, awful "real people" chevy crap. The idiot woman at the end with the business in the front, party in the back thing has just the right amount and combination of vocal fry and uplift to make this one of the worst ones out there. Every time I see this ad and have to listen to her uniquely aggravating voice, I get irrational rage. Fkn idiot. 
Sponsored Links

Fred View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 1:24am
These drive me up the wall, no pun intended.  These "real people not actors" who view the cars seem to be easily amazed.  "Those look like Audi lights".  Is that really a selling point?  
h8ads View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote h8ads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 2:44am
The "normal people" one with the truck (aluminum bed test) is laughable, too. If any real contractor who owns a truck were present for this would laugh and explain the concept of bed liners to the douchey host. Then they'd throw the toolbox at his head.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 7:03pm
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF POTSCH BOYD!! AND ESPECIALLY THOSE FOCUS GROUPS! ENOUGH! ENOUGH! F**K! DeadAngryAngryDeadAngryEvil Smile

(OK, where's my breather?)
This stupid thing has gone on too long. Chevy needs to find a new ad campaign.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 8:04pm
This constant sh*t from Chevy and the now (famous in his own mind) Potsch 'Rob Stillisadick' Boyd have made me want to switch brands. F*ck you people! I will NEVER buy another GM product.

"Same empty tool box"  What a bunch of bullsh*t!

OH!  Here are some more thoughts.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chevy Cruze Hatchback

DemonicMelodies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DemonicMelodies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 8:18pm
I agree with everyone. This annoying ad campaign with the irritating host and these easily amazed sheep must be stopped. It's literally making me hate Chevy.
People are dumb.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 9:44pm
"oh haha giggle giggle" "oh haha giggle giggle" "oh haha giggle giggle" Argh! These people are more vapid than a damn laughtrack! End this series NOW!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 9:59pm
The only redeeming quality of this otherwise blah commercial is the hot Asian girl showing some toned leg in a mini or shorty white shorts in the driver's seat.
I approve this message.
Hammer666 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Hammer666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 11:43pm
How do I hate these commercials? Let me count the ways:
1) the hysterical, forced laughter following any comment made by anyone
2) the subservient obedience of the buyers to their Chevy masters (can I sit in the car a little longer?)
3)the worshipful response to the fake awards that the Chevy overlords hammer into these sheep
4) the idiot bimbo impressed by the "Audi lights" and the "party in the back".. Yeah, if you had two three year olds they could probably fit into the back
5) their endless presence on any tv sporting event

And they'll continue through New Years....
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Hammer666 Hammer666 wrote:

How do I hate these commercials? Let me count the ways:
1) the hysterical, forced laughter following any comment made by anyone
2) the subservient obedience of the buyers to their Chevy masters (can I sit in the car a little longer?)
3)the worshipful response to the fake awards that the Chevy overlords hammer into these sheep
4) the idiot bimbo impressed by the "Audi lights" and the "party in the back".. Yeah, if you had two three year olds they could probably fit into the back
5) their endless presence on any tv sporting event

And they'll continue through New Years....

I'll take these commercials any day over all the Shi*mas BS commercials. The only Xmas commercial I like this year is one where a bunch of oh so cute kitties destroy a tree and the presents. I believe it's for one of the cat treats. Our 4 legged friends can cut through all the fa la la la BS of the satanic holiday season drivel. Back to this post, these Chevy commercials do nothing 4 or against me they are just on a lot.
I approve this message.
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 1:55am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

This constant sh*t from Chevy and the now (famous in his own mind) Potsch 'Rob Stillisadick' Boyd have made me want to switch brands. F*ck you people! I will NEVER buy another GM product.

Fk.  I swear that I searched before posting this.  I found nothing!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 2:37pm
I hate the hosts wispy 'beard' and his girl jeans SO MUCH..i do appreciate tight pants on the broads and the occasional hotty, but not enough to endure the "wow' fakery on the reveals on these blah ads
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by h8ads h8ads wrote:

The "normal people" one with the truck (aluminum bed test) is laughable, too. If any real contractor who owns a truck were present for this would laugh and explain the concept of bed liners to the douchey host. Then they'd throw the toolbox at his head.

I wish they would get rid of this hipster p*ssy sounding spokesdork a**hat! Along with these fake "real people!" Their reactions are so damn phony! Angry

THIS ad, I dosed off a few nights ago..always dosing off during lame TV shows...anyway. The "BANG" of the toolbox landing in the truck bed startled me out of my nice nap.

Saw the ad on the TV, grumbled "f*** you!" and I quick turned off the TV.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

The only redeeming quality of this otherwise blah commercial is the hot Asian girl showing some toned leg in a mini or shorty white shorts in the driver's seat.
I noticed her. I'm old but not yet dead.Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 4:50pm
You're all missing the point!

It's a hatchback!  OMG...I can't believe it!  A Chevy Cruz hatchback!!  Why didn't they think of this before?  Life has changed.  I think I just sh*t my pants.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 4:19am
As much as the hatchback has plagued the Chevy corp, they took the high road and refrained from producing such a travesty..until the thin bearded ladies pants wearer COMMANDED them to
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Fk.  I swear that I searched before posting this.  I found nothing!
Don't worry about it.
I have found that for the most accurate search it's best to use the 'advanced search' here on the forum.
Just enter the product brand name, click on topic subject and click any date.

Regal-Beagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regal-Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 12:54pm
Yes, we honestly believe that these commercials are impromptu and not scripted, for only "unreal people" (actors) use scripts and prompts. We also believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Clause, that democracy is real and pure in this country and that Noah got all of those animals on his little boats as well as their food for 40 days. SMH
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Regal-Beagle Regal-Beagle wrote:

Yes, we honestly believe that these commercials are impromptu and not scripted, for only "unreal people" (actors) use scripts and prompts. We also believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Clause, that democracy is real and pure in this country and that Noah got all of those animals on his little boats as well as their food for 40 days. SMH

Don't forget the Thetans, Allah and the world is FLAT
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 4:57am
So basically if it's "Business up Front, Party in the Back" it's the "Mullet" of the car world. Does anyone want to be associated with the mullet? I'm guessing probably not.
TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 6:48am
That video is so bad. It's so bad it makes me want to keep watching it to see how much worse it could possibly get.

Maybe that's the advertisers' goal all along...
Mlevinson View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mlevinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 7:51pm
Nobody with normal vision looks at this POS and says "that's impressive".  Give me a break.
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 3:35am
Originally posted by h8ads h8ads wrote:

Exactly. NOBODY who buys that truck for the purpose of hauling a lot of stuff around (contractor, construction, whatever) is going to do a damn thing with it until they get a bed liner installed, sometimes right at the dealership. Gimme a break. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic