Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Library Break - KitKat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fourstrongwinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Library Break - KitKat
    Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 3:05am
I saw this one before but hadn't really paid attention.
He's feeding a complete stranger candy by hand. And I hate the faces that both of them are making.

Sponsored Links

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 7:05pm
Absolutely hate this one. Probably close to "top 10 worst" for me this year. There's that stereotype of the mean, shushing librarian. If anything, librarians are actually getting nicer and they have loads of activities and events for all ages nowadays. I shut it off before the idiotic announcer finishes saying "LIBRARY BREAK!"
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 3:23am
I HATE this asshole! She's the type of jerk who lives to make that awful SH noise. I'd give her a KitKat, but not where she's expecting it. Anytime I hear Library Break, it immediately gets muted.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 4:39am
Quote ...  that stereotype of the mean, shushing librarian.

Easiest way to get rid of them is to dump a bus load of sugar- and juice-frenzied screaming kiddies into the library and lock all of the exits and bathrooms.  Nervous breakdown, or long overdue retirement usually follows.  (If you can't get kids, a circus troupe of loud animals, clowns, and other acts can have the same effect... Big smile  )
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 3:39am
*I* think those two probably got a hotel room and eventually got married. These days I bet she whispers sweet nothings in his ear while he feeds her Kit-Kats in the sack.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 3:47am
I refuse to buy KitKat after those HORRID commercials with the "Gimme a break" music comprised solely of the sounds of KitKat bars being snapped into smaller pieces.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 6:42pm
Yes! The uptight redhead, with the attitude, should be bent over in the nonfiction sections leaving no evidence 'behind'. Evil Smile
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 6:54pm
This is still on the air. I'm sick of it. Remove it please! And take 'Chance the Rapper' while you're at it!! Librarians are way nicer than that. Sure, eating shouldn't be allowed in the library, but libraries are becoming a hub for the community, not just a place where everyone has to stick their nose in a history book.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

This is still on the air. I'm sick of it. Remove it please! And take 'Chance the Rapper' while you're at it!! Librarians are way nicer than that. Sure, eating shouldn't be allowed in the library, but libraries are becoming a hub for the community, not just a place where everyone has to stick their nose in a history book.

A friend of mine is a librarian at a large county library.
One of his duties is to make sure people aren't having sex in the stacks.

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2017 at 4:51am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Yes! The uptight redhead, with the attitude, should be bent over in the nonfiction sections leaving no evidence 'behind'. Evil Smile
ya know, these forums are getting a TAD rapey...
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
captain happy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captain happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 5:28pm
I agree, what is with that "Chance the Rapper" anyway? is it supposed to be funny?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Yes, thanks. tikidouchbagger.

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 9:33pm

Wow, you just walked into that one with your screen name.  Ouch
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Wow, you just walked into that one with your screen name.  Ouch
ConfusedHuh? Is someone pickin' on the Tbag? Why?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 5:04am
aka moron must be ticked about something.  Or horny...

Quote Wow, you just walked into that one with your screen name.  Ouch

Aaaand, snap!   LOL
mrjim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 9:53am
Not sure how rape, became a topic here.  It looks like some comments have been deleted......Anyway I just hate the commercial.

It was stupid the first time.  Now I have to watch these two idiots every day at lunch?  F*CK that.......Why don't they get a room where no one can see them?
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 12:03am
Originally posted by mrjim mrjim wrote:

Not sure how rape, became a topic here.  It looks like some comments have been deleted......Anyway I just hate the commercial.

It was stupid the first time.  Now I have to watch these two idiots every day at lunch?  F*CK that.......Why don't they get a room where no one can see them?
RECAP:

The whole thread is intact.

Tikibagger complained about aka ron's post regarding a possible scenario with the librarian in the Kit Kat commercial.  aka ron replied by making a joke and altering his screen name, which is apparently a time-honored tradition around here.  At least it was for me once.

I thought aka's joke was funny and pointed out that tiki's screen name lent itself to ridicule.

PaW thought we were ganging up on and picking on tikibagger.

The Library Break Kit Kat commercial still sucks.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 12:23am

RECAP:

Tikibagger complained about aka ron's post regarding a possible scenario with the librarian in the Kit Kat commercial.  aka ron replied by making a joke and altering his screen name, which is apparently a time-honored tradition around here.  At least it was for me once.

I thought aka's joke was funny and pointed out that tiki's screen name lent itself to ridicule.

But... your altered name was cute!!!!

And I thought you forgave me....

I sad now....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

RECAP:

But... your altered name was cute!!!!

And I thought you forgave me....

I sad now....

Aww, don't be sad!  I did forgive you.  All's good.  Big smile
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 1:46pm

Aww, don't be sad!  I did forgive you.  All's good.  Big smile

I happy again!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 5:50pm

You can't rape the willing!!

I think TikkiB knows that we kid around on this forum. Ever since he called Jimbo a Tard. Shocked

At least he doesn't go running off, crying to the FA, with his bagger in a wad.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 1:55am

Originally posted by mrjim mrjim wrote:

RECAP:

Well, you got me kind of right.
I saw no reason to beat on the ol'Tbags - he's another old member but just like the old saying, 'there's somebody for everybody'...well that can be somebody to love or pick on or hate...whatever...and aka has picked on Tbags before, but for what? And you just appeared to follow just like a good fan would...but the question remains, what do YOU really think?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 2:25am
Best to just let it drop.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 2:48am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Best to just let it drop.
AngryHey! Don't get me started HERE - I already spoke on the subject of 'droppings' in the Vebrizi thread! Once is enough.
Twice in one night means someone slipped me EX-LAX or I've become a member of the 'Colon Cleanse Tribe'.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 2:58am
That's more like letting it plop.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic