Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taco Bell chicken tacos - Baby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taco Bell chicken tacos - Baby
    Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 10:32pm
[TUBE]watch?v=0v-Azt6OWis[TUBE]

So we're forcing a guy you just met to hold a baby he's never seen before and do so while he's eating something?
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 1:04am
WinkYou just have to love how he puts the dip on the baby's head and marches on with lunch!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 2:59am
as a former baby non-enthusiast, I could see myself doing something similar before becoming a 'family man'..but after having T-Bells chicken tacos in REAL LIFE, he could probably put them down pretty easily--not so great.
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 4:11am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

WinkYou just have to love how he puts the dip on the baby's head and marches on with lunch!
ClapClap Yes, particularly after Smarmy New Hipster Dad scolds him..."Hold my baby, man."  (Who says that, anyway??)  Besides, the baby looks pretty cute with a dip cup on its head.  In a couple of months, Baby will be smearing all kinds of interesting things on his head, anyway.   

CapeCat
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 4:23am
I hate the "hold my baby, man" guy with a white hot heat. I yell "NO!!!" at him every time. He's a moron.
Cranedy Pouth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 7:33am
No responsible parent asks a complete stranger to hold their baby.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Cranedy Pouth Cranedy Pouth wrote:

No responsible parent asks a complete stranger to hold their baby.
Nitwit.
Sure they do.
1.) Given YOU are the parent (Crandadythan - have you blessed this world with any 'mini-mees'?) and you're having a stroke, or heart attack
2.) You're crossing the street with your spermmistake in your arms and about to get hit and killed by a car - and there is a stranger right out of range of the car...wouldn't you ask to pass the snot-nosed brat?
3.) You're walking along with lil'misterBubbleButt when you trip and fall directly toward an operational wood chipper. You either can gunk it up and get sued by the owner, or pass the baby to the operator before becoming a splinter of yourself - what would YOU do?
4.) Drew Carey has picked YOU out of the studio audience and wants you to play 'Plinko' for a million bucks, on 'The Price Is Right'. Wouldn't you pass little boy barf bag to the Dutch girl on the left?

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 7:53pm
I had trouble opening the link.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 8:57pm
The guy with the tacos should've grabbed the douchebag's wife and said "Oh, baby...".

brando98 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brando98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 9:18pm
First of all the girlfriend should have know better than to ask him to hold a baby when his hands are CLEARLY full. As for the father of the baby, why be like "hold my baby man." It's like if he doesn't hold him it is some great offense to hipster daddy. People these days...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 11:16pm
I'd still be quick to remind the father I ain't holdin' li'il Jimmy Germy because *I* didn't 'do the crime', so I'm NOT about to 'serve the time' - he can hand it to its mother or drop it on the ground for all I care. It's HIS spermmistake, not mine.

msmith View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2016 at 3:44am
I held my nephew when he was a baby and did drop him a few times.  Although to be fair, the second time was an accident.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2016 at 4:01am
I was always told it's not about how many times you dropped them, its all out what you dropped them on (or in). I THINK we get 'points', or something...
msmith View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 2:31am

I was always told it's not about how many times you dropped them, its all out what you dropped them on (or in). I THINK we get 'points', or something...

If they bounce back to you, points are doubled!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 2:48am
Originally posted by msmith msmith wrote:

If they bounce back to you, points are doubled!!!
CryNobody ever told me that! No wonder I lost so many matches!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic